This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Xmas Tree Shop.com:42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (various flavors) 7 Boxes (294 ct total) for $60 + Free S/H

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

victor allen 42 | Christmas Tree Shops andThat
Disclaimer
Christmas Tree Shops.com has select 42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (various flavors) on sale for 7x for $69.93 - $10 Off $50 or More w/ promo code HOLIDAYSCTS (apply in cart) = $59.93. Shipping is free. Thanks jsd2643

Note, be sure to add 7 boxes of your choice to cart (mix & match)

Available Flavors
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (Decaf Morning Blend)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (Hazelnut)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (Kona)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (Italian Roast)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (Pumpkin Spice)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (Donut Shop)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (Morning Blend)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (French Roast)
42-Count Victor Allen's K-Cup Coffee Pods (100% Colombian)
42-Count Indulgio K-Cup Coffee Pods (Hot Milk Chocolate)

http://www.christmastreeshops.com/search.do?query=victor+allen+4...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

leenga said:   Also

Kohls†has 200 pk for $49.99

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2651475/null.jspc

††
no where as good a deal, plus shipping at Kohls. have to spend $50.

Great deal at just over 20 cents per k-cup. I got a bunch of this brand before and was worried b/c I had never heard of it. The taste is very good. Lots of positive reviews on Amazon if you care to look. Thanks OP.

Ordered. Great deal. Thanks OP.

I much rather get the Kohl's deal....finding filler is easy from their clearance items - and you get 200 cups of what you want rather than trying to deal with flavors you don't like.

bkay77584 said:   I much rather get the Kohl's†deal....finding filler is easy from their clearance items - and you get 200 cups of what you want rather than trying to deal with flavors you don't like.
††

to each his own in that respect, but from a sheer price stand point, this is much better deal. about 20c per KCUP.

and as noted, the reviews of this brand are quite good on Amazon.

Nice!

bkay77584 said:   I much rather get the Kohl's†deal....finding filler is easy from their clearance items - and you get 200 cups of what you want rather than trying to deal with flavors you don't like.
What is stopping you from buying 7 boxes of the same flavor? †

MISTERCHEAP said:   leenga said:   Also

no where as good a deal, plus shipping at Kohls.†have to spend $50.
You're deal is great if:

1) You want to try multiple flavors or a flavor(s) that Kohl's does not carry.
2) You don't have Kohl's Cash to burn.

I personally bought 42-ct Organic Peruvian and Peppermint Bark at CTS B&M last week for $9.99. Also bought a 200-ct box of Donut Shop at Kohl's on BF (ordered at kiosk) since I had expiring "free" Kohl's Cash to burn and Kohl's was the cheapest ($44.99) at that time.
††

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
leenga said:   Also

no where as good a deal, plus shipping at Kohls.†have to spend $50.

You're deal is great if:

1) You want to try multiple flavors or a flavor(s) that Kohl's†does not carry.
2) You don't have Kohl's†Cash to burn.

I personally bought 42-ct Organic Peruvian and Peppermint Bark at CTS B&M last week for $9.99. Also bought a 200-ct box of Donut Shop at Kohl's†on BF (ordered at kiosk) since I had expiring "free" Kohl's†Cash to burn and Kohl's†was the cheapest ($44.99) at that time.
††

††

That's certainly fine if you are looking to spend Kohls Cash you are sitting on, but not sure I'd call it 'free' Kohls Cash since you had to spend $50 to get each $10 or $15 in your possession.

Do not ship to California

Thank you. I bought 826 k-cups for $190.72. $.23 per pod.

MISTERCHEAP said:   That's certainly fine if you are looking to spend Kohls Cash you are sitting on, but not sure I'd call it 'free' Cash since you had to spend $50 to get each $10 or $15 in your possession.Nope, totally free ... multiple BF $10/$10 "in-store only" coupons loaded as KC.
††

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   That's certainly fine if you are looking to spend Kohls†Cash you are sitting on, but not sure I'd call it 'free' Cash since you had to spend $50 to get each $10 or $15 in your possession.
Nope, totally free ... multiple BF $10/$10 "in-store only" coupons loaded as KC.
††

††
ahhhh! ok, got ya.

For those that missed out on the $9.99 price:If you buy 4 of these, itís $19.99 x 4= $80http://www.christmastreeshops.com/product/copper+moon%26reg-+single+cup+coffee+variety+pack%2C+80-count.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=Search#.WFAeLIWcFqYApply coupon code CTSHOLIDAYS5 to get $10 off of $50. That takes you to $70. You get free shipping for orders over $65.Works out to 320 cups for $70 plus tax (which isnít much on this site) or $0.22/cupOf course, you could order something else to get your order to $65Ö. †

And I'll just add in here that Copper Moon coffee that we purchased at CTS went over VERY well here. Great tasting, and the price!

Any new $10 off $50 codes available? The ones mentioned in this thread have expired.
The Kohls deal above is also great but the price has gone up to $59.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017