• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Assistant is a browser extension.  Here is the offer:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/BIT/aapromo

This is working for any third party physical or e gift card order!

This was seen on the DoctorOfCredit blog.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thank You!

I installed the assistant when the offer 1st came out, never saw or got anything from Amazon, & forgot about i... (more)

mikiem (Dec. 31, 2016 @ 2:19p) |

I was having problems even when I clicked on the "use your credit" button in assistant. It worked for me when I google s... (more)

xcougar (Dec. 31, 2016 @ 8:14p) |

Worked fine and used $5 credit right off the bat. That said, I found the program put a drag on my Chrome Browser. Delete... (more)

anonguy (Dec. 31, 2016 @ 9:36p) |

Install Ama zon Assistant and get $5 off your next $25 purchase. 
Ama zon Assistant is the browser extension that puts Ama zon at your fingertips and helps you shop smarter online. To get $5 off your next $25 order, click install below and: 
1. Click the Ama zon Assistant icon in your browser
2. Click through the promotional card to redeem credit
3. Shop for physical goods sold by Ama zon.com

Shop by clicking through Ama zon Assistant, and use your $5 credit before December 31, 2016 on any physical goods sold by Ama zon.com. Look for the discount at Checkout. 

Ama zon Assistant helps you make better decisions wherever you shop online. 
- Order Updates and More: Stay up to date with your deliveries and never miss a deal.
- Product Comparisons: Keep an eye out for product comparisons that can save time and money.
- Your Universal Registry and Lists: Save products from any website to your Registries or Lists with Assistant's Your Lists tab
Shortcuts
- Save time: Assistant gives you shortcuts to popular Ama zon destinations right in your browser.

Promotion T&Cs: 
- For a limited time, install Ama zon Assistant and get $5 off your next purchase of $25 through Ama zon Assistant.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2016
- Offer only applies to first-time customer installation of Ama zon Assistant.
- After you install Ama zon Assistant, you will receive an e-mail from Ama zon that indicates the $5 promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2016.
- Promotional credit only applies to purchases through Ama zon Assistant and products sold by Ama zon.com.
- Promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Ama zon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Ama zon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Ama zon Gift Cards.  
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"Sorry, the browser you're using is incompatible with this promotion."

I know I can just use a different browser, but...ugh. Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Thanks anyway.

rated:
the browser you're using is incompatible with this promotion

rated:
Thanks OP. Worked for me with Chrome. Also lists Firefox, Opera, 360 Safe Browser, 360 Quick Browser, Microsoft Edge, and Sogue Explorer.

rated:
It works with Mozilla, chrome, Edge etc. all good browser.

Doesn't support all browser.

rated:
Worked good with Edge. Thanks OP....five bucks is five bucks!! Does have to be redeemed by 12/31/2016.

rated:
If you're concerned about privacy, you can disable browser monitoring in the setting menu, of uninstall the extension after the $5 credit is applied to your account.

rated:
Amazon said: This offer is only valid for customers who have not recently used Amazon Assistant. If you think you are getting this message by mistake, please sign-in with a different account.

I don't remember ever using this browser extension.  Looked in my browser extensions for a disabled one. Called 'zon and they said sorry if that is the message then you must have used it...
Edit:  I called again and got a really nice rep who gave me a Courtesy Credit for the problems I was having.  Nice ending.  Got the $5.00 CC.
Edit2: Malwarebytes flagged this addon for Firefox as a "PUP.Optional.amazontb" malware.  Is that a false positive just due to the nature of the addon? 

rated:
I get the incompatible browser error using Chrome, Firefox and Opera, all three of which are listed on the compatible browser list...

rated:
How is this applied? Do I look for a coupon code? Nevermind!  I see that I will get an email with a code.  Thanks!

rated:
Squonk said:   
[L=Amazon said: /Amazon-coupons/#shopnow=[L=http://www.amazon.com/ ]This]http://www.amazon.com/ ]This[/L] offer is only valid for customers who have not recently used Amazon Assistant. If you think you are getting this message by mistake, please sign-in with a different account.

I don't remember ever using this browser extension.  Looked in my browser extensions for a disabled one. Called 'zon and they said sorry if that is the message then you must have used it...
Edit:  I called again and got a really nice rep who gave me a Courtesy Credit for the problems I was having.  Nice ending.  Got the $5.00 CC.
Edit2: Malwarebytes flagged this addon for Firefox as a "PUP.Optional.amazontb" malware.  Is that a false positive just due to the nature of the addon? 

Got the same bogus "not eligible" message. I've never used this extension. Pretty annoying, not sure if worth the trouble to contact Amazan about.

rated:
Doesn't work on latest chrome. Is this even real?

rated:
wow

rated:
yoregano said:   
Squonk said:   
[L=[L=[L=Amazon said: /Amazon-coupons/#shopnow=[L=http://www.amazon.com/ ]/L988cbf10e...]http://www.amazon.com/ ]/Amazon -coupons/#shopnow=Lccce97a99d1e5e0c1cfa4b621c73a816 is[/L] only valid for customers who have not recently used Amazon Assistant. If you think you are getting this message by mistake, please sign-in with a different account.

Got the same bogus "not eligible" message. I've never used this extension. Pretty annoying, not sure if worth the trouble to contact Amazan about.

Call them at "Help" and get a return call.  If you get a rep from out of USA, ask for a rep in USA (it's the law if you ask and they must transfer you, the one I got in India was incomprehensible).  Advise them you've never used Amazon Assistant (which has been around since 2013 and STILL doesn't work well especially with Firefox).  If you get a good rep (English speaking), they might offer a $5 Courtesy Credit as I got.  Good luck.

rated:
does it work for Amazon gift card?

rated:
Squonk said:     Call them at "Help" and get a return call.  If you get a rep from out of USA, ask for a rep in USA (it's the law if you ask and they must transfer you, the one I got in India was incomprehensible).  
  It's the law?   Like a cop having to tell you he's a cop if you ask them?

rated:
It's seem slow on my chrome browser

rated:
Not working on Safari.

rated:
Domer94 said:   Not working on Safari.

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1545449?showmessage=19726399 
BingBlangBlaow said:   Thanks OP. Worked for me with Chrome. Also lists Firefox, Opera, 360 Safe Browser, 360 Quick Browser, Microsoft Edge, and Sogue Explorer.

rated:
Squonk said:   

A PUP, in this case, is a Potentially Unwanted Program.  That is how Malwarebytes identifies most toolbars, coupon printer addons, and other advertising crapware, etc.  It's up to you to decide to block it or not.

rated:
harlock001 said:   
Squonk said:   

A PUP, in this case, is a Potentially Unwanted Program.  That is how Malwarebytes identifies most toolbars, coupon printer addons, and other advertising crapware, etc.  It's up to you to decide to block it or not.

Uninstalled it in FF, didn't work, just got the whirling Arrow circle.  Works fine in Chrome but don't see much use for it...  Oh, and I scanned Chromes plugins/extensions and got no such warning from MWB.

rated:
Thanks OP. Installed in Chrome. Easy $5.

rated:
Last day to use your $5 credit.

rated:
fivetalents said:   Last day to use your $5 credit.
  Thank You!

I installed the assistant when the offer 1st came out, never saw or got anything from Amazon, & forgot about it. Today, reading through the Promotion FAQ [link at lower right of promo page], saw I had to go through the intro using the assistant. Then, after signing in, & then using the assistant to browse their deals, the notice of the credit popped up in the assistant. Soon after I got an email ["Your $5 Amazon Assistant credit"] with all the rules, most importantly that the $25 has to be spent on products sold by Amazon. At any rate, the $5 credit worked -- it only showed up on the last checkout page before you click the button to buy -- so thanks again.

rated:
I was having problems even when I clicked on the "use your credit" button in assistant. It worked for me when I google searched for an item Amazon had, assistant kicked in, and I clicked on the assistant result to add to cart. This was a few days back, they may have fixed it since.

rated:
Worked fine and used $5 credit right off the bat. That said, I found the program put a drag on my Chrome Browser. Deleted it after a month.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017