rated:

Router
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Asus RT-AC68R AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Gigabit Router
$56.99 AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320262 

Apply Code: EMCFGFE33

• Dual-band with the latest 802.11ac 3x3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
  • 1GHz Dual-core CPU enables smart multitasking by dedicating separate lanes for Wifi and USB data
  • Easily set up and manage your router through either the ASUS Router App or ASUSWRT web-based interface
  • AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Deal of the year. Thanks.

WOW. This is SUPER HOT. In for one (more). This is $130 or more everywhere and is the best router I've ever had. 

Thanks, OP. Was looking at the T-Mobile version, but was balking due to T-Mobile. In for 1.

is this easier to flash than the T-Mobile ones? I've done it twice and it's always a little annoying and takes an hour or 2 .......

but T-Mobile is straight up price at $59.99 while this requires a $60 rebate card.

regardless great router. my favorite i've owned so far (out of the last few dozens over the years ....)

In for one for the 3G streaming. Aside from OpenWRT, ASUS routers are the best. And much easier. Especially with iOS, which has terrible built-in Wi-Fi tethering.

Is it still a go? See a higher price

NM. Realized that the rebate is in addition to coupon

Give you green on this. Not quite as good of deal as the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 router w a Google Chromecast bundled with it that I found on WalMart Clearance shelves some time back. That was no rebate involved but limited to availability.

will this work with R+

trumpotron said:   will this work with R+
  Idono how this has anything to do with ringplus? This is a wireless router, not a cell phone extender. Two totally different products.

Got the one from Tmobile a few weeks back. Kept stock and dodo not flash firmware. Increased my wifi from 18 max to now 50 to 135 Mbps!!!

ohh.thanks op

Very good deal.  Got this one on Black Friday at Newegg for $100 after rebates.  Ordered another one for the relatives running an old Dlink DIR655.

AWESOME!!!!!.....I had a $25 off $200 via Amex Offers, so, i added few gift cards (There is free $5 GC if you buy $25 Dominos GC) to make it $200 to sweeten the deal.

Sold out =/

dead

Rebate denied due to "no clear copy of receipt or invoice provided".

Funny that they provide a scan of your submission and there is a copy of my receipt included.

I will obviously fight them for this, but I'm also probably done with asus rebates. They are blatant cheats.

I received a text saying they never received my documentation. I should have included a tracking number instead of just a stamp, but I don't buy the whole lost in the mail thing. I agree on the cheats comment. Will also fight them and see what happens.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017