• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Boxed.com has a 100-ct Forever Stamps for $46.75:http://www.boxed.com/product/2272/usps-forever-stamps-100-count/    Add in a filler item (I added a bag of Smartfood - http://www.boxed.com/product/3608/smartfood-white-cheddar-popcorn-11.5-oz./ ) to get to $50 or higher.
American Express has a $15 off $50 Boxed.com deal I added to my card (and it added free shipping) bringing it down to $35. YMMV if you have this on your Amex account - mine is a Blue Cash Everyday.
Boxed.com has a deal for first time customers where you can use coupon code Boxed (15%+free shipping w/your first order).
Ibotta (mobile app -http://ibotta.com/ )also has 2% cashback for Boxed.com if you order through the mobile app. So the best deal is:

- Download/open Ibotta on your phone
- Go to Mobile Offers > Boxed.com and enable 2% cashback
- Open Boxed.com mobile app via Ibotta
- Add stamps + filler item to cart
- Add a coupon code (make sure your cart total is still $50+)
- Checkout with your Amex card with the Boxed.com deal
- Credit will apply to your Amex account and you'll get cashback in your Ibotta account

Not bad if you're looking to send out holiday cards or stash stamps away.

Member Summary

stamps (89.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm seeing the stamps as available today. Go get them.

Putz2222 (Dec. 15, 2016 @ 11:08a) |

Package arrived today. Very nice packaging and quick shipping. Hand written note and free samples included.

Not sure I ... (more)

jbserra (Dec. 15, 2016 @ 2:17p) |

Bump. Last day for the Amex Offer.

marcopolomle (Jan. 31, 2017 @ 10:24p) |

Use coupon code Boxed for 15% off your order.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Ebates is also 2% back

rated:
OOS

rated:
If you use topcashback you can get an 8% cash back from your first order!

rated:
After a checkout I was offered a $15 off $60 code that would automatically show up in the cart. So it did again under my wife's card (she also had an offer on her Amex Blue Cash Everyday). i believe the first order i placed was done under a business.. Great deal, needed stamps anyways!

rated:
nortotron said:   OOS
  Not OOS. Just placed an order.

Also received the same offer after checkout as yaroplane. Thanks OP!

rated:
DOnt you actually have to spend $50 to get the Amex $15 off $50?
So, you would need to add a lot of items to add it up to $50 after the coupon code right (not just adding the popcorn)?
Or does AMEX only look at the subtotal (before discounts) and count that?
Thanks

rated:
that's like 1990's stamp price

rated:
I opted to play it safe and keep the subtotal above $50 after discounts. As expected, I received the "Great news! You just used your Amex offer" e-mail from AMEX within minutes. Can anyone else confirm otherwise?

rated:
DEAD OOS

rated:
OOS for me too. Sign up for when it comes back in stock is available and offered

rated:
there are some gift cards as well.....i already have too many stamps!

rated:
Back in stock.

rated:
It came back, loaded into my cart and went oos while I was creating acct.
Kept refreshing the page.  Walked away.  Came back into stock and this time I was able to place an order.

rated:
Thanks OP! Still in stock.

Don't forget to add two free samples to your order, too.

rated:
Thanks OP!

100 Forever Stamps
Sriracha
Planters Nuts 24 Varietty Pack
2 Free Samples

Free Shipping
15% off Boxed Code

Total $50.24

- $15 AMEX Statement Credit!

= $35.24

rated:
Received this AmEx offer again. Used it about six months ago. If it is in my AmEx page again can I use the offer twice?

rated:
duke5150 said:   Received this AmEx offer again. Used it about six months ago. If it is in my AmEx page again can I use the offer twice?
  Yes, I did.  I already received the 'You just used your Amex offer' email. 

rated:
I got in on this because I needed the stamps but it also gave me a chance to check out the Boxed website.
Found a few things I needed, used the code Boxed to save 15% on my first order and received the email that I successfully used my AMEX offer.
Great savings.. thanks OP.

rated:
Nice find.

I skimmed over the Boxed.com offer on my AMEX thinking I'd never use it. Thanks!

rated:
Got a couple other items, a couple trial items, and the 15% off brought the price to $50.xx. Coupled with topcashback and amex offer == great deal.

rated:
What a amazing deal. I wish this would have gone on a few weeks ago before I sent all my Christmas cards out in the mail.

rated:
Decent prices on other items as well. Went for diapers, fruit snacks, gogo squeezes and some filler. Cross shopped Costco and prices were pretty much inline. Thanks OP!

rated:
Worked as advertised just now

rated:
jbserra said:   Decent prices on other items as well. Went for diapers, fruit snacks, gogo squeezes and some filler. Cross shopped Costco and prices were pretty much inline. Thanks OP!
  most bars and nuts are more expensive than costco - but after the discounts- almost same price....

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
Be sure to check out the Boxed website while you're there. There are several good deals.

rated:
With stamps going up next month this is a great deal! Thank you!

rated:
After entering the Boxed promo code it brought my total down to $42.xx from $50. Will that still count for the 15 off 50 Amex deal?

rated:
linuspb said:   After entering the Boxed promo code it brought my total down to $42.xx from $50. Will that still count for the 15 off 50 Amex deal?
No. The AmEx offer is based on what you actually charge to your AmEx card. You need to add items to get the total back above $50.

rated:
dump123456789 said:   
linuspb said:   After entering the Boxed promo code it brought my total down to $42.xx from $50. Will that still count for the 15 off 50 Amex deal?
No. The AmEx offer is based on what you actually charge to your AmEx card. You need to add items to get the total back above $50.

I was in this same situation as a brand new customer.  I had a heck of a time getting it back to $50+ w/o buying overly expensive stuff I don't need.  Most of their items are marked too high so I don't think I'll be coming back after this order.

I ordered 3.79L of Canola Oil for $10.99 and $4.99 for peanuts to get to $50+.  Also got my 2 free samples.

rated:
dump123456789 said:   

I think the final total on the credit card should be $50 and above.
If you have Samsung pay on your phone, you may have another $5 coupon in the app. go to Samsung app, press promotions, the list of available promotions shows up, after redeem the reward for Boxed. com, you will receive a $5 code in your email.

rated:
I'm not seeing any stamps, from either app. Is the deal dead?

rated:
ImagineNoHell said:   I'm not seeing any stamps, from either app. Is the deal dead?
I just searched for "stamps" using the website, and it came up.

BTW, for those looking on the website for filler to make $50, click on ALL PRODUCTS at the top, then SORT BY PRICE (LOW TO HIGH) on the right.  

rated:
This is a great deal so take advantage before they run out!

rated:
Blah I have this amex offer. Would have been nice.

rated:
appears to be dead

rated:
Great, thanks so much. I needed stamps!!!

rated:
Back in stock! I was able to get $60 worth of products (stamps plus ~$14 worth of filler items), which came out to $51 after the 15% coupon for first-time customers. After the 2% ebates and Amex $15 credit, it'll be about $35 out the door. Thanks OP!

Skipping 22 Messages...
rated:
Bump. Last day for the Amex Offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017