• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Factory Authorized Outlet on eBay has the DuroMax Hybrid Portable Dual Fuel Propane / Gas Camping RV Generator (XP4850EH) on sale for $299.99 w/ free shipping.

• Durable DuroMax 7.0 HP, air cooled with low oil shutoff
  • Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it
  • Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing
  • Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation
  • Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor
  • Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years
  • Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size
  • Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience

Rated 4.7/5 stars from 403 customer reviewsThe next lowest price on Google Products is $419.99 from Max Tool

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
$25?

tankyuong (Dec. 14, 2016 @ 9:30a) |

That seller has no feed back as seller but 100 of feed back as buyer. I am not sure if it is misprint or what?

yugpatel (Dec. 14, 2016 @ 9:41a) |

Electricity is an important part of our daily life. It is really difficult to live without electricity. Selecting a powe... (more)

Evelynjane (Dec. 27, 2016 @ 10:27a) |

4,400 surge watts / 3,500 constant
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Finally! Been waiting for this price since the last time I hesitated and it sold out!

rated:
Showing $479.99??

rated:
yup for me too

rated:
$479 for me too

rated:
Same device for auction, currently $270.50 but "Reserve Not Met", at http://www.ebay.com/itm/DuroMax-XP4850EH-Hybrid-Portable-Dual-Fu...

rated:
minicxz said:   $479 for me too
  Check again. It shows $299 for me

rated:
Back to $299.99 for me too.

rated:
An important note as well Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. I found it strange that it wasn't included above.

rated:
Atariman56 said:   An important note as well Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. I found it strange that it wasn't included above.
  Yup, it's only 3500 watt peak.  Good for camping and emergencies.  But most folks would probably be better off with the 10,000 watt version.

rated:
Cyfun said:   
Atariman56 said:   An important note as well Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. I found it strange that it wasn't included above.

Yup, it's only 3500 watt peak.  Good for camping and emergencies.  But most folks would probably be better off with the 10,000 watt version.

then you might as well get a natural gas operated one.

rated:
Does the propane connection work for a large tank / BBQ hook-up? Or, does it only work connected to a small, portable tank (15/20 gal).

rated:
gremln007 said:   Does the propane connection work for a large tank / BBQ hook-up? Or, does it only work connected to a small, portable tank (15/20 gal).
  As included above..........: •Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size

rated:
Cyfun said:   

10000 is nice but their is a large $'s difference. 12 years ago I survived the 2 hurricanes that cruised in off Jensen Beach, Fl. I had a 3250/3500 peek Coleman gen. I was able to power an 8000 btu A/C unit, 3 75 watt light bulbs, my 26cf. fridge, a 55 ' projector TV and 2 box fans as well as various smaller items as well. Enough for an emergency system. Certainly made life bearable.

rated:
Nice post! I've been waiting for the right deal to get a backup, dual fuel generator. Thanks!

rated:
Damn, cannot ship to California as is not CARB compliant. Funny that it is shipped out of Ontario, California! 

rated:
Shred said:   Damn, cannot ship to California as is not CARB compliant. Funny that it is shipped out of Ontario, California! 

Got any friends/family in neighboring states?  I got a generator from HD that wasn't able to be shipped to CA. Had it shipped to an AZ store.  Picked it up when I was in the area.

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   
Cyfun said:   

then you might as well get a natural gas operated one.

Where do you see the natural gas version?  I would like this - my grill has a NG hook up and it would be easy to just connect it to the line if needed

rated:
Atariman56 said:   
Cyfun said:   

10000 is nice but their is a large $'s difference. 12 years ago I survived the 2 hurricanes that cruised in off Jensen Beach, Fl. I had a 3250/3500 peek Coleman gen. I was able to power an 8000 btu A/C unit, 3 75 watt light bulbs, my 26cf. fridge, a 55 ' projector TV and 2 box fans as well as various smaller items as well. Enough for an emergency system. Certainly made life bearable.

Yeah, you can push those lil buggers pretty hard.  But for what I do, I need something that can not only put out a fair amount of power, but put out moderate amounts of power without taxing itself too much.  In some situations, a good generator can mean the difference between life and death.  So spending an extra $300 is worth it for that peace of mind, imo.

rated:
Shred said:   Damn, cannot ship to California as is not CARB compliant. Funny that it is shipped out of Ontario, California! 
  Even if you only rut it on propane and not gasoline?

rated:
CPAESQ said:   
  The propane regulators mostly also work with NG.  It's just a matter of plumbing your NG line into the regulator, and fiddling with the idle mixture screw.  A bit of googling should give you the specifics.

rated:
How about this?

rated:
$25?

rated:
tankyuong said:   $25?
  That seller has no feed back as seller but 100 of feed back as buyer. I am not sure if it is misprint or what?  

rated:
Electricity is an important part of our daily life. It is really difficult to live without electricity. Selecting a power generator is one of the most crucial decisions that one has to make while finding the solution for frequent power cuts. We should go for RV generator for our daily life. There are ample of benefits of owning emergency generator at your home.  Recently I bought Powerland RV generator for our home.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017