Earn $15 in Shop Your Way Rewards wys $30 - includes Raise.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Since I'm sure many FWers use Raise, this is a hot deal.  Spend $30 at Raise and get $15 in SYWR plus 8% on your purchase.

I tried it yesterday.  Today I can see the credits although they don't appear to be available to use yet.

http://www.shopyourway.com/topbrands?forcedeeplink=true 

http://www.syweverywhere.com/brands 

Terms & Conditions
Member offer of get $15 back in points when you spend $30 on qualifying purchases, valid December 11th – December 18th, 2016. Limit one (1) offer per member. Points awarded after gift cards and discounts and before taxes and other fees are applied. Offer cannot be combined with other Shop Your Way promotions. Void if purchase is cancelled or returned. Initiate online through ShopYourWay.comSYWEverywhere.com, or at participating in-store locations. Points may require up to 45 days to be awarded. Not valid for Sears, Kmart, Lands’ End, and the following partners: Energy Plus, LifeLock, Lingo, local restaurants, Sears licensed businesses, Sirva Home Benefits, and Sirva Mortgage. Offer valid for original recipient only. We reserve the right to cancel or modify the offer at any time in the even fraud, abuse, unintended virality, or if technical or other issues arise. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms

Member Summary

SYWR
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i figured i would give it a shot, i will see how mine looks... bought a $50 gift card for $40... so lets see if the 8% and $15 show up

So these rewards are valid on for future purchases from raise.com?

johnnybs said:   So these rewards are valid on for future purchases from raise.com?
  no shopyourway

Where does the 8% come from?

nevermind

IamN41 said:   The $15 back in points is only for FandangoAvis, Budget, HSN, Apple @ Bestbuy, and Melissa&Doug.  

Raise purchases will get 8% back in points, but not $15 on $30 or more.

wrong  I got the $15 on a Raise purchase.  It says "on all affiliate purchases."

CheapBustard said:   Where does the 8% come from?
  it's their normal affiliate cashback amount which varies by merchant.  Raise is 8%.

Note that SYW Rewards can take >45 days to be awarded and you may have to call/email them to get them.

Many people are speculating that Sears/Kmart may declare bankruptcy in early January, so this deal is not without some risk.  

Minor risk. If you buy a gc for a place you normally shop, even if you lose the syw points you're still saving on the gc. You're not saving as much, but you're not losing any money.

While this one deal is probably worth it if you have a way to use the $15, it doesn't appear to me that using shop you way anywhere but Sears and Kmart is worth the effort. They only have a tiny fraction of Raise's inventory listed and the prices are much higher than on the Raise site. So much for 8% back. I looked up a few books at barnes and noble and a couple of tools at home depot and the same negatives apply. One of the tools was 25% higher through shop you way than on the home depot site.

Thanks, but I don't think this worked for me. I initiated my order at ShopYourWay, followed the link to buy a $50 McDonald's card from the seller, logged into my Raise account, got the popup window showing the deal...but my Raise cart was empty. The $50 card that was offered by the seller wasn't in the list, so I ended up choosing a different one and paid a different amount. I highly doubt I will get SYW credit for that transaction but will check again later.

Appreciate the post, though, as I have been a member of both programs for some time, but now know not to use the SYW portal when shopping Raise!

SYWR points history
Disclaimer
bobkavobob said:   While this one deal is probably worth it if you have a way to use the $15, it doesn't appear to me that using shop you way anywhere but Sears and Kmart is worth the effort. They only have a tiny fraction of Raise's inventory listed and the prices are much higher than on the Raise site. So much for 8% back. I looked up a few books at barnes and noble and a couple of tools at home depot and the same negatives apply. One of the tools was 25% higher through shop you way than on the home depot site.
 I didn't buy the "one" that was on the SYW site either.  I think it is really just an ad or example.  Once into Raise, I bought two gift cards totaling just over the requirement and I see the activity posed in my SYWR account (although the money is not yet available to be used.)  

I clicked on Bass Pro Shops and it showed only a $75 gift card.  When I hit buy from seller it showed all the cards available from Bass Pro Shops and I bought two.that totaled a little more than $30.

Today I got an email confirming my purchase and the points.

"You earned an estimated 17,600 points ($17.60 in points)
with your recent shopping"

"The points will appear in your account within 30 days (assuming no returned items in your order)."

(They still are not available to be used as of yet.)

The points are finally available in my account, so if you did this deal, check your accounts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017