This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Amazon $25 off $75 on certain Grocery, Health & Wellness, Household, Personal Care Items expires 12/31

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

amazon25off75promobanner
Disclaimer
https://www.amazon.com/gp/adlp/holidayessentials 

The products available to make up the $75 needed to save $25 is not very extensive, but I was able to find a few things I knew I would use eventually such as trash bags, gallon storage bags, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning wipes, dishwasher tabs, razor blades, etc. Unfortunately, the max you can get of each item is 2. I think this is available to non-Prime members as well (i.e. should qualify for free shipping as long as the products you choose are coming from Amazon ). With a little work, this can be combined with the $5 Amazon Assistant promo here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1545449 for a total of $30 off.

Amazon 's fine print:
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon. com. Offer does not apply to digital content. Offer good while supplies last. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25.00. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is 2 units of each participating item. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Member Summary

Amazon
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
www.amazon.com/dp/B003Q4TVKW  
San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 12) 
$13... (more)

fivetalents (Dec. 30, 2016 @ 10:04p) |

Worked for me with no Out of Stock

Order Summary
Items (5): $77.91
Shipping & handling: $17.31
Your Coupon Savings: -$2.81
Sp... (more)

SNakian (Dec. 30, 2016 @ 11:19p) |

I had the no discount problem, but I had an item that was not included in the promotional list of items. After I deleted... (more)

cuta (Dec. 31, 2016 @ 12:07p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Prices are still high after discount from Costco/BJs/Sams Club

If you want to go crappy on this deal, buy scott tissues... ugh...

It doesnt look like its working for me. I dont have more than 2 of the same type
Items (4): $78.19
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$3.00

Total before tax: $75.19
Estimated tax to be collected: $2.59
Total: $77.78

Just worked fine for me...Thanks OP.

tsanju said:   It doesnt look like its working for me. I dont have more than 2 of the same type

Items (4): $78.19

Total before tax: $75.19
Estimated tax to be collected: $2.59
Total: $77.78

Which 4 items are in your cart?  Are you a prime member? If not, maybe it is only available to Prime members. I don't see that in the T&C, however and the link opens regardless of if you're logged into a Prime account.

This deal worked for me previously, and I don't have a prime membership. Make sure that you have added items that pertain to this promotion, not any items.

Nice deal if you can enough items to get to the $75 threshold. 

is there any way to know what items are eligible?  i filtered items that are sold by Amazon like the terms state and i dont see any discount.  

i wish there was a link/list of all eligible items.

great deal though

tkim said:   is there any way to know what items are eligible?  i filtered items that are sold by Amazon like the terms state and i dont see any discount.  

great deal though

Go to the link in the OP The eligible item are on that page under 4 different categories.
Works for meOrder Summary
Items (7): $113.22
Spend75save25: -$25.00

Total before tax: $88.22
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00

VegasVegan said:   
tkim said:   is there any way to know what items are eligible?  i filtered items that are sold by Amazon like the terms state and i dont see any discount.  

great deal though

Go to the link in the OP The eligible item are on that page under 4 different categories.
Works for meOrder Summary

Items (7): $113.22

Total before tax: $88.22
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00

that page does not have any working links for me.  hmmm.  let me try another browser.

ty for the reply.

great deal!  was able to complete by using another browser.  

I hope they restock.  It is difficult to get to $75 because some items are OOS direct from Amazon and only available from 3rd party sellers.

Like a charm, thanks

Thanks. It takes quite a while to find grocery bargains for us on Amazon. But this will help!

Does this work for Dash buttons?

Takes time to look but worth it!

Some of the items also have coupons. For some reason the $5 Amazon Assistant credit didn't work.

Some of those items also have clip coupons that can be stacked with the $25 off deal.   I used about $7.75 worth of coupons even though my original total was $76.32.   Before coupons I was above the $75 value, so even though the coupons took me below $75, I still got the $25 off as well.

What items have coupons?  If you have the time.

hrihaan said:   Prices are still high after discount from Costco/BJs/Sams Club

I'm not seeing that. Depends on what you get and whether you get $75 exactly and not more to maximize your $25 off, percentage-wise. Take this for an example--Reynolds aluminum foil also has a $1.75 coupon, comes out to $4.98 (after the $25 off distributed proportionally) for the 200 sq ft roll. Costco has a two-pack of 250sq ft rolls for $15.99.

leonc said:   Some of those items also have clip coupons that can be stacked with the $25 off deal.   I used about $7.75 worth of coupons even though my original total was $76.32.   Before coupons I was above the $75 value, so even though the coupons took me below $75, I still got the $25 off as well.
 Ditto that's exactly what I did too. Ended up being a great deal, spent $40-something and that was after tax.

Could anyone post the actual items bought? would rather just buy mostly what is approved under this deal rather than have to try to search. thank you all!

This is still live and I just used four different coupons to knock another off $9.50 over and above the 25 off 75.

Come n' git it!!

I selected items from the list- total is $78.24 before tax but the $25 is not coming off. I do not have more than 2 of any item. Has anyone else had a problem getting the discount to apply? Thanks for any help!

Start the checkout process and it should show up.

Thanks--I did that and still no discount.

dianeinct said:   Thanks--I did that and still no discount.
Check to make sure all the items you chose are being sold and shipped by Amazon. Some of them might be out of stock for Amazon, but it still adds them to your cart coming from other retailers, but you don't get the discount unless it is shipped AND sold by Amazon.

Appears to be targeted offer thus "Offer is non-transferable" in T&Cs. Didn't work with my account but worked in spouse's.

seawolf21 said:   Appears to be targeted offer thus "Offer is non-transferable" in T&Cs. Didn't work with my account but worked in spouse's.

I am pretty sure this isn't targeted. I never received an email for it.

Do you and your spouse have a linked prime account? That's how my and my spouse's accounts are set up. If that is the case, the two accounts may essentially be acting as one and you can only redeem the offer once.

meade18 said:   
seawolf21 said:   Appears to be targeted offer thus "Offer is non-transferable" in T&Cs. Didn't work with my account but worked in spouse's.

I am pretty sure this isn't targeted. I never received an email for it.

Do you and your spouse have a linked prime account? That's how my and my spouse's accounts are set up. If that is the case, the two accounts may essentially be acting as one and you can only redeem the offer once.

I haven't redeemed anything purchased anything yet. First account no discount in cart.  Added same items to second account, discount in cart.

Very weird.  Discount reflected in cart one minute gone the next.

Since no one is helping by sharing their combo, I figured I would...

Now if you don't have the 15% Amazon Move promo, your final total will be $39.47 before tax. To learn more about that deal, search as it too involved to recap here. 

Since I don't need anything quickly, I also slowed the shipping for the free $1 digital credit. 

Hefty Ultra Strong Blackout Trash Bags (Clean Burst, Tall Kitchen Drawstring, 13 Gallon, 80 Count)$12.72 Qty:1
belVita Breakfast Biscuits, Blueberry, 8.8,Ounce (Pack of 6)$16.74 Qty:1 
Hefty Slider Storage Bags (Gallon, 120 Count)$14.99 Qty:1
Premium Saltine Crackers, (Minis Original, 11-Ounce Box, Pack of 6)$15.00 Qty:1
Larabar Minis Gluten Free Bar Variety Pack, Cherry Pie/Apple Pie/Cashew Cookie, .78 oz Bars (12 Count)$8.62 Qty:1
Neutrogena Age Shield Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110, 3 Fl. Oz$6.96 Qty:1

Items (6): $75.03
Your Coupon Savings: -$0.35
Your Coupon Savings: -$2.54
Your Coupon Savings: -$2.51
Your Coupon Savings: -$2.16
Amazon Move Promo: -$11.25

Total before tax: $28.22
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.06
Total: $29.28

Thank You! This worked out great!

www.amazon.com/dp/B003Q4TVKW  
San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 12) 
$13.88 

www.amazon.com/dp/B004NPFX2S   
Larabar Minis Gluten Free Bar Variety Pack, Cherry Pie/Apple Pie/Cashew Cookie, .78 oz Bars (12 Count) 
$8.62 - $2.16 (25% coupon) =  $6.47 

www.amazon.com/dp/B000ENYWSE
Larabar Gluten Free Bar, Cashew Cookie, 1.7 oz Bars (16 Count) 
$16.73 - $4.18 (25% coupon) = $12.55 

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EFSO2VU  
Zico Coconut Water, Natural, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 12) 
$26.99 - $5.40 (20% coupon) = $21.59 

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002HWRY5S
EMERCEN-C ELECTRO MIX Lemon-Lime, 30 ct, 4.2 oz 
$9.21 

- Total before coupons: $13.88 + $8.62 + $16.73 + $26.99 + $9.21 = $75.43 
- Total with coupons: $13.88 + $6.47 + $12.55 + $21.59 + $9.21 = $63.70
- Final cost: $63.70 - $25 (Spend75save25) = $38.70

Worked for me with no Out of Stock

Order Summary
Items (5): $77.91
Shipping & handling: $17.31
Your Coupon Savings: -$2.81
Your Coupon Savings: -$2.50
Free Shipping: -$17.31
Total before tax: $47.60
Estimated tax to be collected: $4.29
Total: $51.89

Thanks OP!

I had the no discount problem, but I had an item that was not included in the promotional list of items. After I deleted that item I got the discount

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017