This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Brother - MFC-J485DW Wireless All-In-One Printer - Black $39.99 at bestbuy.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Brother - MFC-J485DW Wireless All-In-One Printer - Black $39.99 at bestbuy.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Brother - MFC-J485DW Wireless All-In-One Printer - Black
$39.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/brother-mfc-j485dw-wireless-all-in-one-printer-black/4274000.p?skuId=4274000

Brother All-in-One Printer: Print important documents right from your compatible mobile device with this printer, which features AppleŽ AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Brother iPrint&Scan. The 1.8" color LCD simplifies setting adjustments on the printer, and automatic double-sided printing helps save you time and paper.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has ADF.

Ink looks to be quite cheap on eBay! I love my brother mf printer that I ve had for about 3 years.

exbat said:   Has ADF.
  Nice at this price.

great deal. in for 4

ADF??

Automatic Document Feeder Capacity20 sheets

Just in time!
My current Brother AIO has a clogged printhead.
I meant to start searching for a replacement.
Thanks OP and green for U.

USAVE said:   Automatic Document Feeder Capacity20 sheets

Thanks

Jes1 said:   Just in time!
My current Brother AIO has a clogged printhead.
I meant to start searching for a replacement.
Thanks OP and green for U.

Give this page a look, it helped me unclog mine.

Worth every penny at this price. Excellent reviews for the printer.

automatic document feeder

great series of printers. i have the 475. cheap ink and great features, hasnt failed me yet in 3 years!

I am tempted to buy one of these. But I've never owned a Brother inkjet before, and after reading some of the reviews of the "cheap ink" cartridges (which I already buy for my Canon printers), I'm hesitant. It seems that some of the refill cartridges have flaky chips in them or something and can be a lot of trouble to make work. Any feedback on that?

It's not that I'm personally not willing to do some tweaking to save money on ink - but I was hoping to get something fairly trouble-free for a non-techy friend, who would be intimidated by something that isn't plug and play yet doesn't want to buy the expensive name-brand cartridges.

What I've found with my Canon cheapo cartridges is that they come without the chips reset - but you can tell the printer to override the "out of ink" message easily by holding down the "stop" button for a few seconds. That seems simple enough. But the Canon refill cartridges seem a bit more expensive than the Brother cartridges...

I will never own any printer other than Brother. Absolutely the lowest cost of operation in the market, especially when using generic ink.

This is an awesome printer. This price comes around only 1-2x a yr. I got one for my parent and it's really nice. I own the previous version and there is no complaints at all after 3+ yrs usage. Generic inks are dirt cheap from AMZ or EB.

Thanks! in 4 1

Deal dead? Shows $89.99 now

ahallfatwallett said:   I am tempted to buy one of these. But I've never owned a Brother inkjet before, and after reading some of the reviews of the "cheap ink" cartridges (which I already buy for my Canon printers), I'm hesitant. It seems that some of the refill cartridges have flaky chips in them or something and can be a lot of trouble to make work. Any feedback on that?

It's not that I'm personally not willing to do some tweaking to save money on ink - but I was hoping to get something fairly trouble-free for a non-techy friend, who would be intimidated by something that isn't plug and play yet doesn't want to buy the expensive name-brand cartridges.

What I've found with my Canon cheapo cartridges is that they come without the chips reset - but you can tell the printer to override the "out of ink" message easily by holding down the "stop" button for a few seconds. That seems simple enough. But the Canon refill cartridges seem a bit more expensive than the Brother cartridges...

I use to use replacement generic cartridges but then switched to CIS (Continuous Ink System) and never had a problem with either Canon or Brother printers. CIS systems have a chip re-setter built into the cartridge and all it takes is for you to simply remove the cartridge and then reinsert it every time the ink "runs out" on the printer monitor. If you have room for it I highly suggest you go this route rather than the generics cartridge route since I did that for years and always hated the unknown/unidentified ink cartridge errors I would randomly get with certain batches of cartridges.

I bought this, and am going to return it. It is the slowest printer i have ever owned. A regular typed page takes long, a photo takes like 10 minutes. Maybe mine is defective. Idk

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017