This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Expired. AT&T BOGO Iphone 7 @ Costco (requires 1 new line) + $150 cash card: 30 Months X $21.67 or $29 for plus

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1) Iphone @ Costco (online or in store)

At&t Next Plan: iphone 7 32 GB $21.67/month for 30 months OR iphone 7 Plus 12 GB $29/month for 30 months

The free phone will be iphone 7 only, $120 extra for plus

http://membershipwireless.com/50613/apple-iphone-7-gold-32gb/act... 
http://membershipwireless.com/50671/apple-iphone-7-plus-gold-128... 

Online $150 Costco Cash Card Rebate (takes upto 14 weeks)
http://membershipwireless.com/promotions/getSamplePdf?promotioni... 

Good deal if you need 2 iphones. Note, if you have a line not in contract, you can just add a new line to get the free iphone, and then deactivate -- you will lose the # though.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you expand on the deactivation?  We have 4 lines on our ATT account, none in contract (all on MobileShare, all phones paid off).  To get the deal we'd upgrade one line and then add a 5th line to our plan which would have a new number?  Then deactivate that new line (at some time later) and switch the phone on that line to use one of the original phone numbers?

Thanks!

Yep. Add a 5th line with a new number to get the free phone. Then next day call 611 and request cancelation of one of the old numbers not in the contract, there is no way to port that number so be sure you are willing and ready to lose a #. They will ask reason just say you don't need it anymore say because that person is moving out of the house, has switched to tmobile or something like that.

Check the link on the promotion - looks like it ended 12/22/16 --- I didn't see this post until today or I may have jumped on it...

Ahh, that's what I was afraid of. Don't want to lose the numbers we have, bummer. We only need one new phone anyway, but I could have sold the extra new phone or my current one. Hmmmm, guess I could add a new line, get the deal, deactivate that line and then sell that phone. Unless the monthly credit is tied to that new phone # vs the upgraded line. Can't tell from the rebate form which phone will get the credit, it lists multiple scenarios if both phones are new but not if one is upgraded. Most likely the credit will be to the new line so that's not helpful. Also it says line changes should not be made within the first 30 days . . .

And right now looks like the deal is only on the 128gb phones.

KHTC said:   Check the link on the promotion - looks like it ended 12/22/16 --- I didn't see this post until today or I may have jumped on it...

Ends 12/24 according to the rebate form.

Ahhh, the $150 deal ends 12/24 but yeah the BOGO deal ended yesterday. Doh!

FYI. Just got word that some Costco's are still honering the BOGO deal. Not sure why. Maybe because best buy is still doing a version of it until the 24th.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017