65" Samsung UN65KS8000 4K SUHD Live Again at Samsung.com with EPP $1079.99 + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
65" Samsung UN65KS8000 4K SUHD LED LCD TV, $1079.99 + Free Shipping
http://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/4k-suhd-tvs/65-class-ks8000-8-series-4k-suhd-tv-2016-model-un65ks8000fxza/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000427

65" $1,079.99
60" $854.99
55" $729.99
49" $774.99

Requires EPP account

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
You can "make your own" invites. It works fine. Google is your friend. By the way .... Amazon has it for "only" $100 mor... (more)

MisterEd (Dec. 25, 2016 @ 8:07p) |

I have never had any issues with returning Samsung TVs to anywhere as long as you have a receipt.

pokergod (Dec. 26, 2016 @ 11:03a) |

Back again at $1,179.99 for EPP.

Malenx (Jan. 03, 2017 @ 1:05p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can anyone hook me up with an account?

whats a EPP account,
how do I sign up

I got the 65" Model a month ago and just love it. Such an excellent TV! The 8000 series is better then any of the ones Costco sells.

Wished they had a 70 inch version of this model. Beautiful TV.

Can anyone set me up with EPP account????

How easy are Samsung Store returns?

If anyone with an EPP account can take some screenshots with the TV in the cart so we can PM it would be very useful. This is a great deal.

Hot deal ... if you have an EPP account ... I'd love to get the 60" for my great room, if anyone can set me up with an EPP account I'm sure I could find a way to thank you.

I would also like a EPP account if someone can assist.

I'd be grateful if someone could PM me as well for EPP.  I can provide email via PM.

Thanks again.

Are these EPP accounts common enough where these posts are actually useful to a sizable swath of people? All I ever see in these threads is people asking for EPP access.

Lots of people on SD (and possibly here) were helping folks out. Some for free, some for a tip like a $5 Amazon gc.

magnafides said:   Are these EPP accounts common enough where these posts are actually useful to a sizable swath of people? All I ever see in these threads is people asking for EPP access.
  Apparently not. And, from the last thread, the have nots will remain have nots:

nossiop said:   Is it still possible to get an EPP invite or is this over? Thanks 
They changed it a week or so ago so that EPP invitees don't get Samsung 
EPP pricing.  Only the primary EPP account can get this deal now. 

vadeltachi said:   
magnafides said:   Are these EPP accounts common enough where these posts are actually useful to a sizable swath of people? All I ever see in these threads is people asking for EPP access.
  Apparently not. And, from the last thread, the have nots will remain have nots:

nossiop said:   Is it still possible to get an EPP invite or is this over? Thanks 
They changed it a week or so ago so that EPP invitees don't get Samsung 
EPP pricing.  Only the primary EPP account can get this deal now. 

No, it still work. anyone need help?

Need help with EPP account.

Thanks in advance.

Need help if it still works. Thanks for posting the deal.

I'm looking to buy this TV, can someone provide EPP invite? I'm willing to pay $5 Amazon GC.

deleted

Now it's the curved 65" 8500 listed for $1149. the 65" 8000 is $1379

Does anyone know how Sammy ships these things? By UPS or by freight? We are moving in 2 weeks and I am afraid it might arrive in the middle of our long distance move.

Help with EPP please

Help with epp please.

You can "make your own" invites. It works fine. Google is your friend. By the way .... Amazon has it for "only" $100 more so it's not as big a bargain and for some you may not even pay tax on AmazonSamsung raised the price of the flat model to $1379 and DROPPED the price of the curved version to $1150

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=New+and+improved+create+your+own+samsung+EP...

I have never had any issues with returning Samsung TVs to anywhere as long as you have a receipt.

Back again at $1,179.99 for EPP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017