This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Charmin Essentials Soft Toilet Paper 24 Giant Rolls
Disclaimer
http://www.staples.com/Charmin-Essentials-Soft-Toilet-Paper-24-G... 

If you are going to the store, these will be $6.99 each after $1 printable at www.coupons.com 

YOU WILL NEED TO PRICE MATCH IN STORE, so be sure to print out product/price from link.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks in for TWO !

HEADS UP!!

Some stores have FREE BONUS PACKS of this in stock.  YMMV ON FINDING THEM.

Get 28 Giant Rolls for 60+ equilv!  or 120 rolls total for $13.98 ac's.

Can't say if bonus packs will be shipping from Staples. com

Great deal - never have enough tp in our home!

thanks!

In for 2. Purchased online and got free shipping with the free Staples Rewards program. Thanks OP!

In for 2. Free shipping. I had to sign up for the free Staples Rewards Program (I verified it was free as opposed to a membership with a fee).

TY. in for 2.

Strong is also 7.99
Strong vs Soft, which is preferable?

In for 2 shitty deal TY

Thanks OP!

If any of you are looking for a way to save money on T.P. and feel cleaner in the process, I would highly recommend a bidet. They have kits on Amazon for around $50 that fit onto your existing toilet and install very easily. I never really considered one before and thought it was a French women's thing. I can't remember how I came across it, but I purchased one (Luxe Neo 180/185) a couple months ago and have to say..."Where have you been all my life?"

Merry Christmas!!!

HRJ77 said:   Thanks OP!

If any of you are looking for a way to save money on T.P. and feel cleaner in the process, I would highly recommend a bidet. They have kits on Amazon for around $50 that fit onto your existing toilet and install very easily. I never really considered one before and thought it was a French women's thing. I can't remember how I came across it, but I purchased one (Luxe Neo 180/185) a couple months ago and have to say..."Where have you been all my life?"

Merry Christmas!!!

Do they make one for the car? 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017