Oculus Rift Headset + $100 Best Buy Gift Card - $599.99 FS @ Best Buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Oculus VR Oculus Rift - Virtual Reality Headset
Disclaimer
Best Buy has the Oculus Rift Headset + Eve: Valkyrie Game + $100 Best Buy Gift Card on sale for $599.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This matches Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

Included:

• Oculus Rift virtual reality headset
  • Oculus Remote
  • Sensor
  • Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Lucky’s Tale Game
  • Bonus: Eve: Valkyrie for limited time - Oculus [Digital Download Add-On]
  • Bonus: $100 Best Buy Gift Card

Recommended PC Specification:

• NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater video card; Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater CPU; 8GB+ RAM memory.
  • Rift must be connected by a cable to a PC running Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer OS.
  • Required Connectors: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port and compatible HDMI 1.3 video output.

ReviewIGNtechradarTrusted Reviews 

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 192 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $599.00 from Newegg but without an extra $100 gift card.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So glad I managed to sell my used one for $450...

RedWolfe01 said:   So glad I managed to sell my used one for $450...

not impressed? I'm sure it is better than the Samsung S7 setup, but I was not thoroughly engulfed into the environment to think "wow" or "i have to have." it was cool, but can't say I felt like i was "there"

MeIsCheap said:   
RedWolfe01 said:   So glad I managed to sell my used one for $450...

not impressed? I'm sure it is better than the Samsung S7 setup, but I was not thoroughly engulfed into the environment to think "wow" or "i have to have." it was cool, but can't say I felt like i was "there"

Its a bit clunky, although I am sure its much better with the new controllers.  At essentially $500 + tax for a new one I didn't take a huge hit over retail.    I paid $640 or so with tax, I think.

I actually had planned to cancel my order but was too slow.  (I was working a good job when I pre-ordered it, and unemployed when it shipped -- although about to start a new job)  I plan to wait for the next generation - in particular the displays are low resolution if you start trying to use them for movies.  For games its fine, you don't really notice the pixelation.  Next gen should be higher resolution and lighter/wireless with a micro USB slot for portable power.  

Op NO link??????

I bought it, got the gift card, but never got the game.....beware....

kthejoker20 said:   I bought it, got the gift card, but never got the game.....beware....

It's still on their website, I'm sure you could call and get some help. Did you by chance buy it in store? I just notice that last part in the disclaimer

Buy Oculus Rift and receive Eve: Valkyrie for limited time - Oculus [Digital Download Add-On]Buy Oculus Rift and get EVE: Valkyrie for a limited time. In EVE Valkyrie, you are in command of a heavily armed fighter in the most realistic dogfighting game available on any platform. Immersive VR technology puts you right in the cockpit for visceral team-based action.BestBuy.com account required. Instructions to redeem are usually e-mailed within 1 hr.

It shows up as a 0.00 item on the receipt. The cashier should have asked for an email address to add to the sale for the code.

I just picked it up on Friday and got the code while I was still in the store.

Check with customer service at the store to get it fixed before 12/31.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017