$10 Free Kohls Cash via Discover Deals expires 12/31 YMMV

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's & Discover Card offers select Discover Cardholders: $10 Kohl's Cash for Free when you follow the steps below. Thanks een77

Note, the Kohl's Cash expiration date is 12/31/16.
Go to the Rewards Tab
Click on "Discover Deals"
Enter Kohl's in the search field (Do not choose "Kohl's online", choose "Kohl's ")
Find the $10 off $30 offer and click "View Deal" (availability may vary)
Note the barcode and 4-digit pin
Go to Kohl's. com
Add merchandise to cart
Proceed to checkout
Click on the "Kohl's Cash and Promos" field to enter the barcode and 4-digit pin for $10 off (will apply to your total as Kohl's Cash)

Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you MC. That's exactly what I just did. Printed out the coupon and remove the top part...Thank you

FatWKing (Dec. 21, 2016 @ 6:10p) |

only 2 for 4 - but thanks for the heads as I'd figured a no go this holiday month...

rickydee (Dec. 21, 2016 @ 8:04p) |

First couple of months of 2016 I presented the complete printouts at register and had no problem getting $10 off with no... (more)

cpaynter (Dec. 22, 2016 @ 10:21a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't see just "Kohl's". there are only 4 merchants with "k" and just Kohls is not one of them.

Sweet. Thanks OP! Just to be clear, even though Discover states $10 off a $30 purchase, it is $10 off a purchase.

Thanks Mr C.  this is the latest I've ever seen this come out... it usually is EXPIRED by the middle of the month.

I even wrote Discover, telling them I was disappointed that they discontinued the 10 off 30.  I got boilerplate emails back, and was going to escalate this... when I saw your post!

Thanks OP, Got late this time, Usually I get this in first week of every month since last almost a year.
I got 3 out of 4 cards.

Found it and just used it. Also got 30% off and free shipping to boot !

Thanks MC

Hmm Only the 5% for dot com showing. Maybe I used it already? Had no problems in the past...

Thanks. Found it and used it.

I am starting to think it's only offered if you have current balance on the account. Both my mom and I applied for the DiscoverIT card last October so we've both been using it quite often to accumulate the 2% (or 10% for the 5% categories) rebate and usually get the Kohl's $10 offer. Now that our one year double cashback is up, we stopped using the card and neither of us got the offer for November. I have since purchased something and currently carries a balance in my account and I got the Kohl's offer again for December while my mom's account with some credits because of returns does not get the offer.

Didn't get it, but certainly is a great way to save lots of $$ w/ the 30percent, too!

Can also just add the code to your wallet. Mine says it is valid 12/1-12/31. Thanks OP!

hereford said:   Didn't get it, but certainly is a great way to save lots of $$ w/ the 30percent, too!

Unless I'm wrong or there's some secret trick I don't know (do tell!), Kohl's cash comes off before %-off deals.  So you don't get 30% off the purchases you make using Kohl's cash.  Now, if you buy more $ than what you have in Kohl's cash, then the overage is 30% off, which is nice.

BTW, I'm really glad OP put this up, because I had seriously just a day earlier given up on the Kohl's/Discover deal for this month.  Ended up with the deal showing on 3 of our 4 Discover cards this month.

Chris.

idlezork said:   I am starting to think it's only offered if you have current balance on the account. Both my mom and I applied for the DiscoverIT card last October so we've both been using it quite often to accumulate the 2% (or 10% for the 5% categories) rebate and usually get the Kohl's $10 offer. Now that our one year double cashback is up, we stopped using the card and neither of us got the offer for November. I have since purchased something and currently carries a balance in my account and I got the Kohl's offer again for December while my mom's account with some credits because of returns does not get the offer.
  I have no balance on my and got the $10, my wife had a small balance on hers and also got it. Not sure what the rhyme or reason is, some months both get and a couple months only 1 has had it.

pnathani2 said:   Thanks OP, Got late this time, Usually I get this in first week of every month since last almost a year.
I got 3 out of 4 cards.

Same here, checked several times this month but didn't see any so pretty much gave up.  Thanks OP to check my account again and there it is!

bc3000 said:   
idlezork said:   I am starting to think it's only offered if you have current balance on the account. Both my mom and I applied for the DiscoverIT card last October so we've both been using it quite often to accumulate the 2% (or 10% for the 5% categories) rebate and usually get the Kohl's $10 offer. Now that our one year double cashback is up, we stopped using the card and neither of us got the offer for November. I have since purchased something and currently carries a balance in my account and I got the Kohl's offer again for December while my mom's account with some credits because of returns does not get the offer.
  I have no balance on my and got the $10, my wife had a small balance on hers and also got it. Not sure what the rhyme or reason is, some months both get and a couple months only 1 has had it.

I have balances on both of mine but only got it on one card this month.  Seems random to me

still deals is available. Expire date: 12/31/16.
Not bad. thanks.

The deal is $10 off of $30 be honest and don't use this. Honesty is better than the best deal in the world.

If you're not using your Kohls cash, I'd be interested in trading. Please PM

withnoe said:   The deal is $10 off of $30 be honest and don't use this. Honesty is better than the best deal in the world.
  It's always listed as $10 off $30 for over a year, but when you enter the code it shows up as straight $10 Kolhs cash.  What's your issue, I'm sure they have it formatted that way for a reason.  

Perfect, thanks OP my Christmas shopping is done////////

withnoe said:   The deal is $10 off of $30 be honest and don't use this. Honesty is better than the best deal in the world.

​Solution to your problem :  
Add $30 worth of stuff, Add coupon/code , remove $20 worth of stuff , checkout. That will make you feel good thinking that you at least wanted to make purchase of 30, but whatever reason you couldn't do it. LOL

Does this work the same way in store? Or in-store does require minimum $30 purchase? Thx

FatWKing said:   Does this work the same way in store? Or in-store does require minimum $30 purchase? Thx

same in store, but just bring the bar code and pin #, not the top part that says it's a $10 off $30 Q.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
FatWKing said:   Does this work the same way in store? Or in-store does require minimum $30 purchase? Thx

same in store, but just bring the bar code and pin #, not the top part that says it's a $10 off $30 Q.

Thank you MC. That's exactly what I just did. Printed out the coupon and remove the top part...Thank you

only 2 for 4 - but thanks for the heads as I'd figured a no go this holiday month...

FatWKing said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

First couple of months of 2016 I presented the complete printouts at register and had no problem getting $10 off with no $30 purchase required and no Discover card required at purchase.  Cashiers just scanned it and the computer handled it.  Worked with even four $10 coupons on a single purchase, bringing total to $0 or near $0.  Then one month I got a picky cashier who refused to scan the code until I met the requirements.  Easily solved by just moving to a different register with a different cashier.  But after that I started just bringing in the barcode/PIN part of the printout to avoid the hassle.  Now I just scan the barcode directly into my Kohls app and there it's just stored as $10 Kohls cash; no further requirements listed.  Cashier scans my phone and I'm good to go.

Chris.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017