Western Digital My Passport 2TB for $49.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Western Digital My Passport 2 Terabyte External Hard Drive - Walmart.com
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This is still alive if your local store still has stock. Just got 1 more today.

montyskull (Jan. 04, 2017 @ 7:41p) |

Thanks for contributing and welcome to FW. Question for you. $49 or $24.50?

retrac (Jan. 04, 2017 @ 8:19p) |

And location?

ocean935 (Jan. 05, 2017 @ 12:02a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

oos

nortotron said:   oos
  Still in stock in my area (Bristol PA)

nortotron said:   oos
   Local pickup.  Available in every store near me.

Got 2 with local pickup for me. Thanks!!

Great price but OOS for me. Thanks OP.

Anyone see an item number on this, I didn't see one on the website to check stock?

Just got one in Fairlawn, OH. Site said 5 left after I ordered. Some in Ravenna as well.

Thanks a ton! I was able to get a pick up order at Rayham, MA. 5 Stores in Bristol County have an unknown number in stock.

Just as an FYI Best Buy will match it. I bought 1 more this way.

Thanks. But, i'll have to see how this deal goes, for me. When I first put it in the cart, it showed as OOS, instead of being available at my 5 nearest stores. I removed it and put it back, to see if I could try choosing another store. But, this time, it showed as available, for pick-up, at all the stores again. I was able to place an order and am waiting for the pick-up message. Hope it happens.

montyskull;19740054 said:
Just as an FYI Best Buy will match it. I bought 1 more this way.

Dang! The rush clouded my judgement. Even after 4 years I'm not used to living in a country with price matching stores

in for one....

Is this USB 3.0?

Please put B&M only in title

ForestLass said:   Is this USB 3.0?
  NM: OOS

2 of 5 WalMarts near me are showing in stock for pickup (and 3 are not, obviously). So it's still available.

=aw

I've been trying to google and verify, but does anyone know if these are 2.5 or 3.5 inch drives inside?

pcrage69 said:   I've been trying to google and verify, but does anyone know if these are 2.5 or 3.5 inch drives inside?
  Is this what you're looking for? Drive Type:  2.5-inch external USB hard drive

jarinhoto said:   
pcrage69 said:   I've been trying to google and verify, but does anyone know if these are 2.5 or 3.5 inch drives inside?
  Is this what you're looking for? Drive Type:  2.5-inch external USB hard drive

Yes, thank you.  Not sure why i couldn't find it.

Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP! N41. Another Christmas present taken care of.

Got one, THANX!

Great deal OP!  None near me.

I was able to place an order for in store pickup, showing 5 as in stock. Two hours later, received cancellation email, so good luck to others. I've had several orders cancelled this holiday season between WalMart and Target - becoming more frequent than I remember in past years.

It's because the employees see it's a good deal then put in the back for themselves

Amazon had this for $49 around black friday, I got 2. This is a good deal, but every once in awhile you can find it for $49. Personally I would avoid going to WalMart this time of year if I can avoid it lol

Shipping not available
Pickup not available

thank you , just ordered 2

Nice find OP!

The Walmarts near me are now showing OOS. However there's at least one available for order at St. Alban's VT.

=aw

Shipping not available
Pickup not available

nabbed 2 myself from a WalMart that is on the way to work. pickup confirmation came through.From what I can tell from similar models it should be 3.0. Returning is easy enough if it is not.

Still available in some areas. Not expired.

In for 1 in Austin TX, last one in the closest store but two other stores still show "in stock" so you might want to give it a shot.

Thx for posting, OP -- great deal.

Green.

Sorry folks. WalMart's online stock checker is at least 24-48 hours behind. This same deal appeared on another deal website over the weekend and the vast majority of orders were eventually canceled as OOS. My WalMart store reported 49 units in stock when in fact they sold out two or three days before that.

Sorry folks. WalMart's online stock checker is at least 24-48 hours behind. This same deal appeared on another deal website over the weekend and the vast majority of orders were eventually canceled as OOS. My WalMart store reported 49 units in stock when in fact they sold out two or three days before that.

Thanks, OP!

Damp, that's just bad inventory numbers. Usualy the ones picking the orders have no way to fix that on the spot, and no one gets around to fixing it later.

Skipping 32 Messages...
retrac said:   
montyskull said:   This is still alive if your local store still has stock. Just got 1 more today.
  Thanks for contributing and welcome to FW. Question for you. $49 or $24.50?

And location?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017