• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Part B (52.54kB)
Disclaimer
see part A & B scans for all 4 day sales (w/SR loyalty card)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
there is a better deal then this at SR. The Pepsi 6 pk of 16.9 oz bottles is 4 packs for 9.00. the coke deal is for 12 oz bottles. Wish I could find Pepsi coupons for these. All I see are for the 2 liter bottles (don't use them) the cans (don't use them) and the bigger 20 oz size which is a rip off.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   there is a better deal then this at SR. The Pepsi 6 pk of 16.9 oz bottles is 4 packs for 9.00. the coke deal is for 12 oz bottles. Wish I could find Pepsi coupons for these. All I see are for the 2 liter bottles (don't use them) the cans (don't use them) and the bigger 20 oz size which is a rip off.

there is a super coupon in the physical circular around here on the Coke 4 for $8.88 valid 4 days only like the sale

rated:
surprised nobody mentioned the chock full o nuts this week. It is on sale for $1.99 and there was a $1.00 MFR coupon in a few weeks ago. the stores i went to have low supply, usually have pallets of this.

rated:
DEAL IDEA

• Buy 4 Coke Family 12pks or 8pk Bottles 4/$10.00*
    -(1) 4/$8.88 ShopRite Super Coupon
    -(1) $2/3 Coke Family 12pk Cans (Acme in-Ad Manufacturer's Coupon ) exp 12/29
    pay $6.88
    as low as $1.72 each after stacked offers wyb 4*Additional $10 purchase is required

rated:
If you have MCR coupons....

don't scan PP card

scan four at SCO - $5.58 each = $22.32

have SCO cashier scan four MCR coupons at $4.99 each... (deducts $19.96)

then scan PP card at end (deducts $12.32) = $9.96 MM/overage

This deal is even better if you can use the Super Coupon (if you are spending $10 on other items before coupons)

rated:
MY super coupon for coke (4 for 8.88) is in the new circular starting Sun.1/1/17. Very weird, I know this soda stuff is regional.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017