This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Amazon - Fire HD8 - 8" - Tablet - 16GB - Wi-Fi - Black $69.99 at bestbuy.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Amazon - Fire HD8 - 8" - Tablet - 16GB - Wi-Fi - Black
$69.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-hd8-8-tablet-16gb-wi-fi-black/5538501.p?skuId=5538501

Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet: With a vivid 8" touch screen and access to Amazon Underground, this tablet makes it easy to watch movies, play games or catch up on your reading with personalized recommendations. Cloud storage offers simple access to your content from anywhere.

Member Summary

Amazon - Fire HD8 - 8" - Tablet - 16GB - Wi-Fi -
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

With or without ads?

miserly said:   With or without ads?
I believe you can only purchase Fire or Kindle devices without ads (aka "Special Offers" on the lock screen/sponsored screensavers) directly from Ama zon. The devices without soecial offers all cost $15 more. Luckily, whether you purchased your device with special offers from an authorized reseller such as Be st Buy or directly from Ama zon, you can unsubcribe at any time for a $15 fee. If you purchase a version without special offers, you can also opt in/subscribe to special offers at any time. www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200...

Note that Ama zon is also selling the HD8 tablet for $70 with free shipping, and you can choose from more colors plus buy the version without special offers without going through the unsubscribe steps. 
www.amazon.com/dp/B018SZT3BK/ref=fs_ods_fs_tab_ga?th=1

fivetalents said:   
I believe you can only purchase Fire or Kindle devices without ads (aka "Special Offers" on the lock screen/sponsored screensavers) directly from Ama zon. The devices without soecial offers all cost $15 more. Luckily, whether you purchased your device with special offers from an authorized reseller such as Be st Buy or directly from Ama zon, you can unsubcribe at any time for a $15 fee. If you purchase a version without special offers, you can also opt in/subscribe to special offers at any time. www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200... 

Note that Ama zon is also selling the HD8 tablet for $70 with free shipping, and you can choose from more colors plus buy the version without special offers without going through the unsubscribe steps. 

so i'm confused. $70 at BB without ads. $70 with ads at Amazoon but I can opt out for another $15? the latter does not sound like a good deal...

miserly said:   
fivetalents said:   

so i'm confused. $70 at BB without ads. $70 with ads at Amazoon but I can opt out for another $15? the latter does not sound like a good deal...

No: BB's has ads. You can pay the same $70 to get the exact same deal with ads at Ama zon also. To get an ad-free version, you must buy the add free version directly from Ama zon  ($70 + $15 = $85... see buying options in the link I posted above) OR pay $15 to unsubscribe a device you already own with special offers (whether you bought it from Ama zon or not). Either way, not having ads is going to cost you an extra $15 now or later. Most people would agree with you that paying  $15 to get rid of the ads is not worth it since they're only displayed on the lock screen and occasionally offer worthwhile discounts. 

ok. thanks. i misread your original response and confused myself.

deal is still on and avialble on primenow in my neck of the woods. very tempted.

miserly said:   deal is still on and avialble on primenow in my neck of the woods. very tempted.

If you've never used prime now before, get $10 off your first order with code 10PRIMENOW at checkout.

https://primenow.amazon.com/tnc?node=tala-tnc-2&ref_=pn_gw_ed_1_...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017