Lowes - Hammerhead Circuit Sensor Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Screwdriver $9.98 one day

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop HAMMERHEAD Circuit Sensor Lithium Ion Li-ion Cordless Screwdriver at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
HAMMERHEAD Circuit Sensor Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Screwdriver Here   Interesting  tool  - ·    $9.98 normally $29.98  ($21 on Amazon )   Christmas Gift?  -  even better ordering multiples with coupon  If you keep your total above $49.00 (before tax) parcel shipping is free

Notice no YMMV disclaimer  -  good stock most everywhere.   

HAMMERHEAD circuit sensor Li-ion cordless screwdriver features non-contact technology, safely detecting live wires from up to 1-in away in outlets, switches, cords and fixtures  Integrated wire stripper and wire bender make this tool ideal for electricians, so you  can tackle household chores with ease·      
Nine 1-in bits make it easy to tackle a variety of light-duty tasks·      
4-volt, 1.3-Ah integrated Li-ion battery with USB charging port allows for convenient charging·      
Lightweight design with an ergonomic handle is easy and comfortable to use·        
LED work lights allow you to keep working, even in low-light conditions·      
Includes 4-volt Li-ion rechargeable screwdriver with integrated battery, USB charging cable, nine 1-in bits and a magnetic insert bit holder·      
3-year limited warranty 

Good reviews on Amazon Here 

As of Thursday this became a very big YMMV  (read posts below)

Member Summary
Choose "store pickup" to avoid shipping charges.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've had one of these from last xmas. Not strong by any means, so it is better suited for small jobs.

Since it has an electrical circuit sensor, it's perfect for use with outlet sockets, switches, etc. It came in useful for when I had to swap out over a dozen electrical outlets with updated TR (Tamper Resistant/kid safety) versions.

Also great that you can charge it using it's built in micro USB port and the Li-Ion battery lasts a while between charges. You can store it in a drawer for an extended period of time and it will generally be ready when you need it.

What happens if I buy it online to be shipped to me and add another item to bring it over $45 for the free shipping but return that item in the store, would they charge me the shipping cost?

MarkTheDeal said:   What happens if I buy it online to be shipped to me and add another item to bring it over $45 for the free shipping but return that item in the store, would they charge me the shipping cost?
The short answer is I have never encountered a store that does that. It would make returning things for a legitimate reason a penalty which no store really wants to be known for only to prevent a scenario like you are talking about which probably rarely happens and actually isn't worthwhile for most people in most instances.  

What would you have gained unless the return time window is much longer than the pickup time window and you plan on needing that much time to get to a Lowe's. 

What I mean is you are driving to Lowe's now in either instance the only things you potentially gain are:

1.  Having the tool potentially sooner which wouldn't matter unless you needed it that soon
  2.  Maybe a couple weeks of being able to return something (30 day returns) instead of 10 days or whatever (not sure how long the lowe's order pickup window is) to pick it up the screw driver. For example you live in the country and don't drive to town except every 3 weeks to buy groceries or something and the cost of making a special trip in your 8 mpg diesel farm truck nullifies the savings on this screwdriver so you can't get their to pick it up before you get refunded for failure to pick it up but you would be able to return the $35 item on that necessary trip to town where you drive past Lowe's anyway.

So unless you weren't planning on driving near a Lowe's for like 2+ weeks and/or need the tool now but also don't want to make an unnecessary trip that will somehow in the future not be an out of the way trip (which requires #2 to be true), what have you saved yourself by getting it shipped instead of just choosing store pickup and driving to the store to get it instead of driving to the store to return an item you never needed? 

Not trying to give you a hard time, I was just a bit confounded why you would want to do what you are asking about or how it would be beneficial for you, especially considering how many times people forget to do a task before it's too late.

It shows as 14.98 for me. Any tips to get it to 9.98?

jb0506 said:   It shows as 14.98 for me. Any tips to get it to 9.98?
  On deal title it said "one day"    but these stores still have it at sale price (they could shut it off at any time though).  99% of these will ship it to you "parcel shipping  free" if you keep your total above $49 after coupons subtracted. :Don't expect it to last very long though
Store  Quantity  Price  Shipping
Sevierville, TN 31 $9.98 Yes
W. Plano, TX 74 $9.98  
Wilkes-barre, PA 30 $9.98 Yes
San Francisco, CA 308 $9.98 Yes
Pineville, LA 64 $9.98 Yes
E. Greenville, NC 59 $9.98 Yes
Bayonne, NJ 56 $9.98 Yes
Oldsmar, FL 67 $9.98 Yes
Weaverville, NC 81 $9.98 Yes
Newport, TN 49 $9.98 Yes
Flower Mound, TX 56 $9.98 Yes
Mayfield, KY 26 $9.98 Yes
Buchanan, WI 73 $9.98 Yes
E. Baton Rouge, LA 41 $9.98 Yes
Edinburg, TX 21 $9.98 Yes
San Antonio, TX 90 $9.98 Yes
Spring Hill, TN 77 $9.98 Yes
Blaine, MN 79 $9.98 Yes
Ruston, LA 41 $9.98 Yes
Hinesville, GA 45 $9.98 Yes
Thomasville, GA 62 $9.98 Yes
Anderson, IN 28   $10.00  

It's half off by me (Chicago burbs): $14.98, plenty in stock.

Grabbed 2 for myself and the bit set they had displayed with it.

If it lasts for a couple years of household style use, then money well spent. I have used
these electric screwdrivers for so long, it seems somewhat difficult using a standard screwdriver, lol

Thanks OP

$14.98 NY

MarkTheDeal said:   What happens if I buy it online to be shipped to me and add another item to bring it over $45 for the free shipping but return that item in the store, would they charge me the shipping cost?
  Why do you keep asking this even though it has been answered in multiple threads already?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017