This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

88% Off People 1-Yr. Magazine Subscription (50-Issues)  $0.70/Issue at discountmags.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

88% Off People 1-Yr. Magazine Subscription (50-Issues) 
$0.70/Issue
http://www.discountmags.com/magazine/people 

DiscountMags has People 1-Yr. Magazine Subscription (50-Issues) on sale for $121.37 - $86.38 Off w/ coupon code "HIP2SAVE" = $34.99/yr. and free shipping. This comes out to 88% Off the cover price of $399 and is only $0.70 an issue!

Since 1974 People Magazine has been America's no. 1 weekly source for the very best in celebrity and popular culture. Its focus on people-the famous and infamous, the most celebrated and the everyday--connects its readers to the news they crave and the stories they care about.

• Fascinating People
  • Exclusive Stories
  • The Best in Celebrity Photos

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx OP! Not in time for Xmas, but whatever. They also offered Us Weekly annual sub for $20.99, if ordering People.

I got no upsell, but I got the deal! Thanks, OP! Works on renewals too!

I already get a dozen free magazines so I don't plan to ever pay again!

No work, only saved $24.27.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017