Foscam C1 Indoor HD 720P Wireless Plug & Play IP Camera $39.99 AC w/ FS @ Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Foscam C1 Indoor 720P HD Wireless IP Camera, Black
Disclaimer
Newegg has the Foscam C1 Indoor HD 720P Wireless Plug & Play IP Camera on sale for $59.99 - $20.00 w/ coupon code "EMCFGGE26" = $39.99 w/ free shipping

• 720p HD Video, 115 degree Viewing Angle
  • Night Vision: Up to 26 ft.
  • PIR Motion Detection
  • Built-in 2 Way Audio
  • SD Card Slot
  • Plug & Play
  • Remote Viewing & Recording

Rated 3.4/5 stars from 561 customer reviews on Amazon 
The next lowest price on Google Products is $60.47 from Jet.com

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My last (and only) Foscam suddenly stopped working one day. Lights up, but no network activity light. Happened during the 2nd year of ownership, but was also several before this.

I have the C1. Decent camera for this price (I think I paid $49 for it).

Pros: good video quality, remote viewing, store video to SD card or FTP
Cons: software is terrible, support is weak

Great price and video quality. Although the native software is not very good, it works with tinycam and sinology software.

BUYER BEWARE ::: support for foscam is nearly non-existent. i have several wireless cameras and they all have stopped working due to network connectivity issues. i have have confirmed i have the latest drivers but foscam.com is no longer supporting cameras not purchased through them. The cameras power on but do not connect to the network.

Have a few different C1s and the C2. All have great picture quality. The Foscam software has actually gotten a ton better and they now offer very affordable trigger cloud recording.

diskmon said:   Great price and video quality. Although the native software is not very good, it works with tinycam and sinology software.

Same, its only 720p but the night vision has been pretty decent. Also, I rarely use their SW, just stick with tinycam.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017