ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner $127.00 w/ FS @ Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ilife
Disclaimer
Amazon has the ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner  on sale for $127.00 w/ free shipping

• Vacuuming sweeping dry mopping all in one, for entirely thoroughly cleaning
  • With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris
  • Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides
  • Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping
  • Ideal for hard wood floor.Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch

Rated 4.3/5 stars from 973 customer reviews
According to CamelCamelCamel this is the lowest price on Amazon 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you're willing to wait until January, I got one on a daily deal for $66 this morning. 
link

biskit said:   If you're willing to wait until January, I got one on a daily deal for $66 this morning. 
link

That seller is from China with no seller history or ratings.  50% off the Amazon daily deal sounds a little too good to be true.

The ILife V5s, which is supposed to be an upgraded version of the ILife V3S,  is available from many eBay vendors for $125-$129 shipped (US vendors)

FSslacker said:   
biskit said:   If you're willing to wait until January, I got one on a daily deal for $66 this morning. 
link

That seller is from China with no seller history or ratings.  50% off the Amazon daily deal sounds a little too good to be true.

Order was canceled today! What was the motivation for a fake deal?  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017