rated:
Valid thru 12/24 on qualifying purchases
http://www.officedepot.com/cm/marketing/masterpass 

Member Summary

masterpass
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP - Does using OD rewards certificates reduce the $100 minimum spend therefore not eligible for the promotion?

niniss said:   OP - Does using OD rewards certificates reduce the $100 minimum spend therefore not eligible for the promotion?
  That would be guess. If you checkout with MP first, let it take off $25 and then apply OD rewards prior to placing the order. There is a risk that $25 off coupon may come off after you place the order and the full amt charge to your credit card. So, I wouldn't try this at home or anywhere else.

Prices are outrageous at OD. They can keep this $25 off for themselves.

Kenpet22 said:   Prices are outrageous at OD. They can keep this $25 off for themselves.
  If you utilize their price match guarantee policy (they even price match Amazon), you can make deals like this work in your favor. 

From the Office Depot website:
Our Price Match GuaranteeWe match our Competitors' prices. What does that mean? Office Depot® and OfficeMax® stores and OfficeDepot.com will gladly match the price on a new identical item sold by any retailer who sells products in both retail stores and online under the same brand name. We match prices on items that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com; provided, however that Marketplace products (i.e, products sold or shipped by a third party) sold through any Competitor are excluded. Please see below for more details on how it works.

Too many exclusions vs those Visa checkout offers. Good if you need a new chair though.

good time to buy free after rewards item for moneymaker

http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/?cm_s...

mrfatwalletuser said:   good time to buy free after rewards item for moneymaker

http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/?cm_s...

Would be a good idea, but there are no free after rewards items available now. Cheapest is batteries for 1 cent after rewards and there are not enough cheap items after rewards to add up to $100 unfortunately.

dimsumkid said:   
Kenpet22 said:   Prices are outrageous at OD. They can keep this $25 off for themselves.
  If you utilize their price match guarantee policy (they even price match Amazon ), you can make deals like this work in your favor. 

From the Office Depot website:
Our Price Match GuaranteeWe match our Competitors' prices. What does that mean? Office Depot ® and OfficeMax ® stores and OfficeDepot.com will gladly match the price on a new identical item sold by any retailer who sells products in both retail stores and online under the same brand name. We match prices on items that are sold and shipped by Amazon. com; provided, however that Marketplace products (i.e, products sold or shipped by a third party) sold through any Competitor are excluded. Please see below for more details on how it works.

FYI about OD price match, I am sharing my past experiences with several transactions this year.

Well, they can price match by using online chat.The agent can adjust price of item in the cart which I was really amazed how convince method of price match transaction.
However, this is the downside. First of all, most of items are overpriced - you might need to ask all items to be price matched price which takes time.
Second, OD has a great excuse to avoid/escape price match requests for most tech items(in my experiences of sever transactions) with the term of "special order item".
OD agent will say, this is a special order items which they can't price match. In the term of special order items is manufactures ship directly as a drop ship order which most of items are.
I am still always trying to ask for price match, however 99% of items that I am asking getting rejection due to special order item.

Another time, I also had a incident that their online order system adjust back the price to regular price which I had to call, chat to receive a refund in the form of OD corporate check like a rebate check.
It does not take 5-6 weeks like rebate checks but about a week to receive in my hands with hassle process of calling, emails and tracking the case.

Not valid for purchases: 1) of gift or prepaid cards; 2) of any technology or consumer electronic products and accessories or media and software products; 3) of sale-priced case paper.

I could understand excluding gift cards, but excluding technology and consumer electronic items pretty much excludes 90% of the stuff they sell.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017