• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (35.06kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Dell Refurbished Computers - Up to 45% Off Select Desktops & Laptops + Free Shipping

https://www.dellrefurbished.com/ 

Dell Refurbished is offering Up to 45% Off Select Desktops & Laptops + Free Shipping using one of the coupon codes below.

Codes as follows:

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 29, 2017 @ 6:56am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I was looking for a i5 or i7 with 8 to 16 GB RAM. For the price (~900 to 1100) and 4th gen intel processors, it is better to buy a new one with 6th gen processors and DDR3 / DDR4 memory. They will be even cheaper.

rated:
Remember folks, anytime you make a purchase on dellrefurbished.com instead of Dell.com, you are doing business with Dell Financial Services, the division responsible for reselling their off-lease equipment.

You may find some bargains there, but keep in mind that your idea of "refurbished" is probably not the same as theirs.  DFS defines "refurbished" as "visually inspected", meaning that they "refurbish" a product by looking at it.

rated:
Thx for share the experience. Useful!

rated:
not a single touchscreen

rated:
conncarl said:   Remember folks, anytime you make a purchase on dellrefurbished.com instead of Dell. com, you are doing business with Dell Financial Services, the division responsible for reselling their off-lease equipment.

You may find some bargains there, but keep in mind that your idea of "refurbished" is probably not the same as theirs.  DFS defines "refurbished" as "visually inspected", meaning that they "refurbish" a product by looking at it.

I'm a bit confused by your post here....not disagreeing, just asking for clarification.  The website says they do much more stringent testing than just "visually inspecting" the refurbs.  Of course we're not getting brand spanking new stuff, but I did order a refurb about 8 years ago and it did great all things considered (motherboard fried last month) but for the price I paid at the time, it served its purpose.  I ordered another about a week ago with the 50% off deal (wish I held off only cuz there's models available now that weren't there a week ago) and will be setting that up today or tomorrow.  Hopefully it's just as good as the one 8 years ago, if not I will definitely be on your side. 

rated:
I've ordered probably six computers from them, and all have looked like they were in practically new condition.

rated:
I have been ordering from them for close to 7 years, and my experience has been nothing but positive. I have bought in excess of 50 desktops, 20 laptops and 60 or so monitors. One of the things I like, is that they put brand new hard drives in all the computers they sell. Never had even one return.

rated:
How about these refurbished computers?

rated:
oh. thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017