• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Seinfeld: The Complete Series [33 Discs] [DVD] $39.99 at bestbuy.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Seinfeld: The Complete Series [33 Discs] [DVD]
$39.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/seinfeld-the-complete-series-33-discs-dvd/2686893.p?skuId=2686893

Documentaries for all nine seasonsInside looksNot that there's anything wrong with that (bloopers)In the vault (deleted scenes)Yada yada yada (commentaries)Show more  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Its Festivus for the Rest of US

qUAan said:   Its Festivus for the Rest of US
 Just about to post that!

Seinfeld is also available on Hulu if you don't need 33 more dvd's in the house.

shihkang said:   Seinfeld is also available on Hulu if you don't need 33 more dvd's in the house.
 Oh yeah   I was loving that when I had free trial no commercial options.  Binge-worthy TV
edit:  actually it's better to watch on Hulu in a widescreen presentation.

This is a good price.

Amzn had this same price for one day a few weeks ago. camel alerted me and i grabbed it . this is the best price ever

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017