Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good reviews on Amazon...this is a great price since Amazon's trade-in price is $9.24.
Hoping they ship.
Thanks OP!

great deal. I got additional suprise points that i could use toward it. cost ~$6 with store pickup. thanks OP

Bought two and added some filler to get past $25... $16.42 total including tax after surprise points!
Thanks, OP

Shipping only with $4.99 in pts and $20 in surprise points!

Thanks OP.

I am so sick of these offers: never available within 50 miles, "Shipping Not Available at this time" Such...

Get these if you can, I have a pair and they are awesome. This is a steal for bluetooth version .

I have another skull candy version and it's ok...you get what you pay for. Spend more for the Bose noise canceling ones...

m3ttaphi said:   I have another skull candy version and it's ok...you get what you pay for. Spend more for the Bose noise canceling ones...

Great idea, very impractical. 

thx

-

Thanks OP! I got this strange error ...

Due to restrictions in your state, these items cannot be shipped to you. You can change the shipping address or remove this item from your order.CA Please choose another shipping address or remove them from your order by going back to your shopping cart.

Got 2. Great deal! Thanks OP.

WOW! Great deal on a brand like Skullcandy! Thanks!

Thanks so much OP, managed to grab 2 though had to drive a bit to get em.

Didn't want blue, but I got in on two of the black sets and one white set. Great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017