SanDisk - 240GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive Plus for Laptops $59.99 at bestbuy.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

SanDisk - 240GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive Plus for Laptops
$59.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-240gb-internal-sata-solid-state-drive-plus-for-laptops/5394603.p?skuId=5394603

Increase computer speed with this SanDisk hard drive. It's capable of reading files at up to 535MB/sec., making start-ups and shutdowns perform up to 20 times faster. The durable, reinforced design protects against damage caused by shock and excessive vibrations, keeping files safe from harm. Extend your computer's battery life with the efficient, quiet performance of this SanDisk hard drive.

Member Summary

ssd
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Now $69.99. Still $10 Off
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal.  Thanks for posting.

Amazon now has same price, just fyi.

good deal!!

480GB for $119.99 also link

thsze said:   Amazon now has same price, just fyi.
  Cheapest I could find it on Amazon was $69.  its $59 today at best buy.

It was at that price earlier at Amazon - not anymore.

i thought this would be the year to get ssd 500gb,,,but its been Lame all over,,didnt see any good buys...oh well saved a load of $$$..probably dont need half the crap we buy anyway,,we talk ourselves into needing it...and BTW will this work on Ringplus ???MERRY CHRISTmas...

trumpotron said:   i thought this would be the year to get ssd 500gb,,,but its been Lame all over,,didnt see any good buys...oh well saved a load of $$$..probably dont need half the crap we buy anyway,,we talk ourselves into needing it...and BTW will this work on Ringplus ???MERRY CHRISTmas...
  I agree.  I thought SSD prices would have kept dropping, but they seem to have leveled off.  I suspect profit margins are higher for the manufacturers this year than last year, though.

Shows $69.99 as of NOW.

got it

One of the product bullet points above say this has "generous battery life". SSDs run on battery?

Himahana said:   One of the product bullet points above say this has "generous battery life". SSDs run on battery?

Reference is to SSD operating within laptop running battery power.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017