Pioneer Digital Media Receiver w/ Built-in Bluetooth & Detachable Faceplate (MVH-290BT) $39.99 + FS at Best Buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Pioneer Digital Media Receiver w/ Built-in Bluetooth & Detachable Faceplate (MVH-290BT) on sale for $39.99 with free shipping. Received 4.4/5 stars based on 146 customer reviews. 

• Android Compatible-MSC/AOA2.0
  • MP3, WMA, WAV via USB
  • Compact Chassis Design
  • Built-in Bluetooth Media Receiver and Front USB and AUX Input

Compare at Amazon for $67.00 shipped.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't find it anywhere...zip code for availability, please?

Where I'm from we call this a "car radio".

Amazon link for reference. Reviews indicate that the BT quality is crappish,

I actually bought this from BB on their Black Friday sale for the same price. It is ok. It "IS" $40 after all. I will say this about it; there is an issue with the volumes when switching from source. If I have the FM Radio on at let's say 35 volume it is somewhat very loud but if I switch to Bluetooth media (My Galaxy Note\Amazon Music\internal Android player etc..) I can BARELY hear any volume at all at those levels so in BT mode I have to turn up the stereo volume to like 50+ to hear it at a moderate level. Yes, My sound volume for media on my phone is all the way up and this is not the case with my higher end stereo in my other vehicle. Also, if you do not pay for the plug and play stereo harness (aftermarket) and wire directly to radio like I do the Pioneer instructions are far worse than any other manufacturer out there. If you have never done a non-harnessed install before you are going to have a big learning curve. Still, it was installed in my 1989 Dodge truck where I do not expect a comfort ride or a great sound system. Just my two cents.

Sale is back on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017