Free 1 Year Coinfetch subscription (automated price matching when prices drop). Ends Dec 31

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
They keep track of all of your purchases and automatically file claims with retailers if the price drops on something you've bought.

https://www.coinfetch.com

Member Summary

coinfetch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yikes. You need to give the service the right to read your email. Thanks but even for free I will pass.

Per their faq membership is always free we only make money when you save money. They take 25%.

Yeah, they take no money except when they sell all your personal info. Literally, anything you share with them (and anything they can grab via social media even if you don't click). It's all up for sale. Read their privacy policy...scary stuff.

New member probably associated with the company.

bc3000 said:   New member probably associated with the company.
  For sure .... plus first post.  Wow .. what a way to mine email addresses and other possible bad things.

I have no affiliation to the company.

They're probably legit, but make sure you don't already have a service like this. If you have a Citi card, you probably have Citi Price Rewind.

I tried it out and did get a couple $2.50 checks for Target purchases. But I think I'll have to quit... I'd hate for a carefully crafted Kohl's purchase to go under the minimum purchase requirements and null out all of my $10 / x% off benefits just because they found a $3 discount somewhere... though they don't seem to care about Kohl's at the moment.  Same could happen at another store.  I'm too FatWalletish to just buy something without some kind of $ gimmicks attached to them.

LOL. Definitely a fatwallet problem. :-p They should let users select items to not track.

I use Yahoo and Gmail for my email services and it seems that they do not scan the Yahoo mail for purchases and that's the email I mainly use. It also wanted my Amazon password. I deactivated my account ASAP.

It explicitly says it only supports Gmail and Amazon credentials are only needed if you want it to track TV purchases, it's not a requirement.

Bump. Last day for this. Happy New Year!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017