Get a 30 Panda Express Gift Card for only 25 - Fast Email delivery | eBay
Disclaimer

Get a 100 Lowe s Gift Card for only 90 - Fast Email delivery | eBay
Disclaimer

Get a 50 Outback Steakhouse Gift Card for only 40 - Fast Email delivery | eBay
Disclaimer

Buy a 50 Overstock.com Gift Card for only 40 - Fast Email delivery | eBay
Disclaimer

Buy a 200 Macy s Gift Card amp get a Bonus 25 Fandango Card -Fast Email delivery | eBay
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Warning: These are from Paypal Digital Gifts

Can you give insight as to why PayPal digital gifts is not a good seller?

junejune said:   Can you give insight as to why PayPal digital gifts is not a good seller?
Paypal Digital Gifts was hacked and either the gift cars were stolen or system was corrupted such that gift cards that people bought from them now had a zero balance.   Paypal did not proactively tell its customers.  In fact, they gave many people the run-around when it was discovered.  They essentially told some people to "pound sand".    A lot of people lost money.  For those that got some money back, it took a lot of effort.  Moreover, there is no indication that they have improved the situation any.  If you are going to buy gift cards, spend them quickly.

junejune said:   Can you give insight as to why PayPal digital gifts is not a good seller?
  https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1525220 

barbeque said:   
Paypal Digital Gifts was hacked and either the gift cars were stolen or system was corrupted such that gift cards that people bought from them now had a zero balance.   Paypal did not proactively tell its customers.  In fact, they gave many people the run-around when it was discovered.  They essentially told some people to "pound sand".    A lot of people lost money.  For those that got some money back, it took a lot of effort.  Moreover, there is no indication that they have improved the situation any.  If you are going to buy gift cards, spend them quickly.

I love it when a merchant tells me to pound sand.  That's why all my purchases are done with credit cards.  Never any debit cards or cash.  If there are any issues, it just takes one phone call to register a dispute with my credit card company.  Case closed on my end.  Much better way than trying to negotiate or explain something to the idiots at Paypal (where the scammers are always 100% correct and you are wrong). 

DayTrader said:   
barbeque said:   

I love it when a merchant tells me to pound sand.  That's why all my purchases are done with credit cards.  Never any debit cards or cash.  If there are any issues, it just takes one phone call to register a dispute with my credit card company.  Case closed on my end.  Much better way than trying to negotiate or explain something to the idiots at Paypal (where the scammers are always 100% correct and you are wrong). 

It doesn't take just one phone call to the credit card...it must be done in writing to dispute the charge. It is time consuming, annoying ,and there is no guarantee that you will win. 

try to call the merchant first if they're accepting such these cards where you were bought from.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017