• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
DEAD?

Stopped working moments ago....
..right after I got a call from WGs saying there would be a delay on my order as the... (more)

ercme (Dec. 28, 2016 @ 3:37p) |

in for 1! Thank you

CheeseBalls (Dec. 28, 2016 @ 3:57p) |

I picked up mine today.  The pictures were already inserted so no problem there.  They look so great that I went ahead a... (more)

SArledge (Dec. 29, 2016 @ 3:18p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is this one per email address?

rated:
great little gift, TY OP

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
+shipping?

rated:
Thanks OP!!! I am able to do two separate orders!!!

rated:
needhelpplease said:   +shipping?
Yes, how much is shipping OP ?

rated:
Nice. Thanks, OP!

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
needhelpplease said:   +shipping?
Yes, how much is shipping OP ?

To answer my own question - $5.99 standard shipping OR Free store pickup.

rated:
Yes,one per email address.

rated:
It is letting me order as many of a single magnet design as I want with the coupon code. 4 for 3.96!

rated:
Hope my wife will like it.

rated:
Very nice deal, thank you!

rated:
Is there a limit on how many you can order?

rated:
Maybe one account just put one.

rated:
Got one.. thanks.

rated:
The pictures are hard to get in but that is good because they definitely wont fall out!

rated:
FYI, this is an actual photo slid into a plastic frame. That is, it is not a laminated, one-piece magnet.  Nice for $0.99.  Thanks OP!

rated:
diskmon said:   It is letting me order as many of a single magnet design as I want with the coupon code. 4 for 3.96!
  I was able to use the coupon code on 5 separate single orders.  But when I tried to use the code on my 6th order, I got this: " ATTENTION: We're sorry, coupon code(s) 99CMAGNET cannot be applied. Please check the coupons and try again.

rated:
I was able to use the coupon code to order 6 magnets on a single order. The order went through and is submitted and being processed. I'll keep my fingers crossed but if this works out, I will get 6 magnets for $6.42!!

rated:
Just received order ready for pickup email(s)

rated:
In for one! Might as well for 99 cents! Thanks OP!

rated:
Is late to see the deals, awesome!

rated:
Thanks,Ordered two pieces.

rated:
Ordered 10 to send to family but now I am concerned after reading the comment about these being slide in photo magnets. I will update later today if the look so bad I need to reject the order.

rated:
let us know...

rated:
Still working! thanks

rated:
DEAD?

Stopped working moments ago....
..right after I got a call from WGs saying there would be a delay on my order as they were out of material - due to heavy volume of orders for the .99 offer.

rated:
in for 1! Thank you

rated:
I picked up mine today.  The pictures were already inserted so no problem there.  They look so great that I went ahead and ordered four more.  I have 9 grandchildren so plenty that I would like to show off.  I can see the side of the filing cabinet from my desk so these look great there.

Thanks, OP!  By the way, the code was still good on Thursday, 12/29.  I was able to order 4 at 99 cents each with no problem.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017