• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart has the SanDisk 64GB Ultra Plus UHS-I Class 10 microSDXC Memory Card with Adapter,model no.SDSQUSC-64G-AWCIA,for $15.

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Dec. 28, 2016 @ 1:51am
Member Summary

SanDisk (21.85kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a good price for this card and is currently cheaper than Amazon by $4.50. The current price matches Amazon's all time low according to the camel. I've got one running in my Amcrest ProHD camera.

rated:
Beware that they may cancel your order for no reason like I had about 2 weeks ago.

rated:
WDK said:   This is a good price for this card and is currently cheaper than Amazon by $4.50. The current price matches Amazon 's all time low according to the camel. I've got one running in my Amcrest ProHD camera.
  I'd be curious to see which item on Amazon you found.  I was diggin and the best match I could find was this one, which although a different model number has the adapter and the same writing on the card. Not trying to hate, I was actually hoping to find your info to include in the Best Deal but I could not.

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
WDK said:   This is a good price for this card and is currently cheaper than Amazon by $4.50. The current price matches Amazon 's all time low according to the camel. I've got one running in my Amcrest ProHD camera.
  I'd be curious to see which item on Amazon you found.  I was diggin and the best match I could find was this one, which although a different model number has the adapter and the same writing on the card. Not trying to hate, I was actually hoping to find your info to include in the Best Deal but I could not.

He prrobably meant this one: https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQ...
I found it by googling "SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC" and show up on top. This was around 8:45am PST today. Price may have changed since then.

rated:
Header says SDHC, has SDXc on micro card pic???

rated:
CitizenXX said:   Header says SDHC, has SDXc on micro card pic???
  SDHC is intended for upto 32GB, Xc (extended capacity) 64GB and higher. Doesnt mean anything else.

rated:
Just pricematched to Staples (curtently $40) to drop it even further to $12.50!

Thanks, OP.

rated:
Yes, cheaper than before, nice.

rated:
In fro one. worked well!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017