Now Dead: Precious Cat litter 40lb bag, Amazon&Jet $10.63 or less (usually ~$15), prime eligible, quantity limits apply

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon.com : Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag : Pet Litter : Pet Supplies
Disclaimer
UPDATE:  This deal is now dead.  Amazon and Jet have both increased their price to $11.80 (which is still quite good).  Also, Jet.com seems to be intermittently limiting purchases to 1-2 bags which kills the potential of ordering enough bags for free shipping.  Please be aware that Jet has removed the product page from their own search results (it can still be found via other search engines).

Original Post:  

Amazon :

Precious Cat Litter -- 40lb bag LIMIT 3 on Amazon. Prime eligible. This seems to be the lowest Amazon price per Keepa.

JET.COM:
Same price from Jet.com with quantity discounts depending on the # of bags that you order (limit 10).  Free shipping $35+.  You can get 15% off with coupon WELCOME15 if you are a new customer.  If you're an established customer, try using TRIPLE15.  Use eBates to get an additional 3% cash back.

EDIT:  This deal can be made a little sweeter with a REBATE from the manufacturer (for 1 bag):  https://drelseys.com/resources/rebate/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow... that's a great deal on Precious Cat. I usually pay $15-$16 on Amazon for it.
Time to stock up. Mail person is going to hate me though. These usually ship via USPS to me in large, 40 lb. boxes.

Jet code TRIPLE15 does NOT work on this deal.

Limit 3

confirmation email
Disclaimer
sloppy1 said:   Jet code TRIPLE15 does NOT work on this deal.
  Hrm, it brought it down to $8.59 a bag for me.  Maybe you already used TRIPLE15 the max of 3 times?

EDIT:  Try using WELCOME15.  Apparently the 15% off code varies depending on the date your account was created.

Tried to stock up, but it's showing me a limit of 3.
Was able to place another order for 3 but it got auto-cancelled.

Went through Jet and was able to score 10 more bags at ~$8 a bag using the Welcome15 promo (I had never used jet before & couldn't get Triple15 to work), which is basically a BOGO at the normal $16 price.
Plus another $2.40 on ebates...great deal!

Thanks got 4

yasssss in for 3, even cheaper than when i got a warehouse deal from Amazon a few months back on a returned bag

Limit 1 for me on jet.

Last time there was a deal on this I had friends place orders for me.  I provided the Amazon gc.  Received 21 bags.  We have 6 left.
But now the minimum for FS has gone up to $50 and I'm too cheap to give 6 friends $15 worth of fillers.
Will try placing a 2nd order tomorrow.

In for one, hope my cat will love it.

Will have a try!

BeanTech said:   Went through Jet and was able to score 10 more bags at ~$8 a bag using the Welcome15 promo (I had never used jet before & couldn't get Triple15 to work), which is basically a BOGO at the normal $16 price.
Plus another $2.40 on ebates...great deal!

How in the Hell do you add more than ONE??? GRRRR

Said they were low on stock. WTF ever.

Had no problem ordering from Jet, 10 bags at $8.08 each. Great Deal!

Now $11.80 at Amazon.

Only finding 18 pounds on Jet. I wonder if summer people didn't get that rather than the 40 pounder.

PharmerNate said:   Only finding 18 pounds on Jet. I wonder if summer people didn't get that rather than the 40 pounder.

It's still on there but seems to be limit 1 now which kills the free shipping.  It doesn't come up in search results from Jet's website, but the product page is still there.  You might have to Google for Precious 40 Jet and it will come up in Shopping results.  When I link it here, it won't go to any Jet product-specific page.

Double post.

Able to add up to 10 again now on jet. Price drops to $10.53 for 10 and the Welcome15 still works. Comes out to $9.50 a bag, which is still a great deal.
And they used FedEx 2 day for my other order...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017