• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
  ge led 1 pk, bright stik led 10.5 or 14 watt 2 pk, soft white halogen 4 pk, & reveal halogen 2 pk $7.99 get 500 pts ($5) limit 2   $15.98 towards starting points wyb 2

ad scan  

http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2017/0108/rite-aid-0108... 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I bought 2 bulb pack

waltmalt (Jan. 14, 2017 @ 3:44p) |

the offer says Earn 300 points after you buy 1 qualifying GE® LED General Purpose Light Bulbs 1pk. Limit 1 offer redempt... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jan. 14, 2017 @ 3:49p) |

If you  have time, the ATT Sim card kit is giving 1000PP again through tonight. 
MM if you have gold card and sales tax d... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jan. 14, 2017 @ 4:10p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I received a Plenti Partner offer:  Earn 300 points after you buy 1 qualifying GE® LED General Purpose Light Bulbs 1pk
Even though it says L1 I'm guessing it will be L2.  So 2 free LED's.

rated:
how did you get this offer? email or coupon at store via register printout? think they had this offer a few months ago and bulbs were 4.99?

rated:
barrytuneup said:   how did you get this offer? email or coupon at store via register printout? think they had this offer a few months ago and bulbs were 4.99?
 It is YMMV, but you go to your plenti.com home page and sign in to your Plenti account and then click on the partner offers and this offer may or may not be listed there. You must click on the "activate" button to activate it. I have two Plenti cards and log-ins and this offer is only on one Plenti card for me. The 500 points that are mentioned in the OP are a weekly offer and automatic. You will get those just by scanning your Plenti card before purchase. The extra 300 points Maine was talking about is the one that needs to be activated to get the points.

rated:
I got the partner offer too. Thanks Maine. 

rated:
I wasn't going to do any SP deals but LEDs get me 1/3 of the way there.
2 lLED @ $7.99 ea = $15.98
7 Tide @ $4.94 ea =$34.58
total $50.56 - 7 $2/1 Tide mq's 1/1/17 P&G insert
$36.56 (+ tax on $50.56) and get back 3600 PP (LED Partner offer 300, 300; LED Plenti Pt offer 500, 500 & 2000 Starting Pts)

I only received the LED offer on one of my cards.  Another of my other cards never receives Partner offers on Plenti.com but instead receives CRT's with the offers.

rated:
thanks folks. No offers that are any good for me. Check at end of week for more?

rated:
HU MisterCheap!!!
Water deal for you Page 3 lower left corner of the circular.
ETA: oooh, no SP for buying water.  sorry.

rated:
red baron pizza will be 2 for $9 .. going to use my previous week's SP on that and earn more SP

Going after the pizza for Super Bowl

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   red baron pizza will be 2 for $9 .. going to use my previous week's SP on that and earn more SP

I don't think they let you carry over Starting Point balances week to week, do they? I though each week they reset the tracking.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   red baron pizza will be 2 for $9 .. going to use my previous week's SP on that and earn more SP

I don't think they let you carry over Starting Point balances week to week, do they? I though each week they reset the tracking.

It resets, but I'm saying to use my $20 in PP the following week to earn new PP SP tracking on the Red Baron purchases.

rated:
One of my cards gets partner offers and in addition to the light bulb offer the following will be worth getting this week:

Earn 200 points after you buy 1 qualifying Purex® Liquid Laundry Detergent 43.5-50oz; on sale for $1.99 so free after PP
Earn 200 points after you buy 1 qualifying Aveeno® Facial Cleansers, Body Lotion, Bath & Sun Care; they're on sale BOG50% and there are are $2/1 mq's in 1-8-17 SS
-- 2 body wash or lotion $7.99/$3.99 = $11.98 - $4 in coupons and 400PP back.  $3.98 for $11.98 towards $50 SP

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   

It resets, but I'm saying to use my $20 in PP the following week to earn new PP SP tracking on the Red Baron purchases.

The past few years we've gotten coupons for BOGO DiGiorno (or something like that) in inserts a week or so around Super Bowl.
Last year it was part of RA Starting Points and there was DD with S* too.
I've stocked up for the year with that sale.  Wondering if we'll see it this year or if I need to buy Red Baron instead.  No DiGiorno coupon in the 1-8-17 insert.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   

The past few years we've gotten coupons for BOGO DiGiorno (or something like that) in inserts a week or so around Super Bowl.
Last year it was part of RA Starting Points and there was DD with S* too.
I've stocked up for the year with that sale.  Wondering if we'll see it this year or if I need to buy Red Baron instead.  No DiGiorno coupon in the 1-8-17 insert.

If a Digiorno coupon makes it to the 1-15 insert then I will use for RA that week as they will be 2 for $10

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

If a Digiorno coupon makes it to the 1-15 insert then I will use for RA that week as they will be 2 for $10

2 for $10 and they count towards SP. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I wasn't going to do any SP deals but LEDs get me 1/3 of the way there.
$36.56 (+ tax on $50.56) and get back 3600 PP (LED Partner offer 300, 300; LED Plenti Pt offer 500, 500 & 2000 Starting Pts)

I only received the LED offer on one of my cards.  Another of my other cards never receives Partner offers on Plenti.com but instead receives CRT's with the offers.

Don't forget there are $2 Tide and Gain L2Cs available too.

rated:
there's a $2/1 GE light bulb coupon in one of tomorrow's SS inserts.  Its regional so YMMV.
Makes the light bulbs $1 ea after PP.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   there's a $2/1 GE light bulb coupon in one of tomorrow's SS inserts.  Its regional so YMMV.

Hopefully there will be a printable coupon 

rated:
I looked through the ad twice yet can't find the LED offer, which page is it on?

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   I looked through the ad twice yet can't find the LED offer, which page is it on?

Bottom left of page 10.

rated:
waltmalt said:   
my4mainecoons said:   there's a $2/1 GE light bulb coupon in one of tomorrow's SS inserts.  Its regional so YMMV.

Hopefully there will be a printable coupon 

I'm 1-for-2 with my newspapers. (In the smaller town's, not in the larger city's.) And I can't find it on SS's web site either.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I wasn't going to do any SP deals but LEDs get me 1/3 of the way there.

Thanks.  Hope my inserts have that $2 coupon on the bulbs. Also, the huggies $3 printable is available for me this morning.  I was able to print

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   I looked through the ad twice yet can't find the LED offer, which page is it on?
  If you are in a state that has alcohol on the last page the bulb probably isn't in your ad.  You'll have to see if its tagged in store.

eta: I bought light bulb coupons-- $2 for 10 which is a little pricey but cheaper than paying for one newspaper.  I wasn't willing to pay $3 ea for lightbulbs.

rated:
melachri said:   

Bottom left of page 10.

Thanks, it appears our region don't have it then.

rated:
Updates (based on today's early run):

- The 300 point Plenti partner offer on GE bulbs that Maine mentioned is definitely working for 2 purchases. Got it back on two bulbs, and the receipt now shows I've maxed out.
- Note that this offer applies on the larger, single-bulb, dimmable units that are regularly $7.99. That means the Gold price is $6.39, and you still get 800 PP back and can use the $2 coupon. Down side is that you need to find other items to hit the $50 threshold. At this price, even with only one $2 coupon, it's a significant MM ($10.78 plus tax OOP minus 1600 PP) without even considering its value (an extra 40% back) towards the $50-gets-2000PP offer.
- The 200 point Plenti partner offer on Purex also looks to be a limit 2. I only bought one, and the receipt doesn't show that I maxed out (as I had on the 300- and 500-point light bulb offers).

rated:

$2 coupon did not work with Bright Stik LED and cashier would not override. Coupon verbiage is "Save $2.00 on any GE LED or GE reveal lighting product".

Ironically, the CVS ad has GE LED Lighting Buy 1 Get 1 50% off with the GE Bright Stiks in the picture and a note about $2 coupon in most Sunday papers.

rated:
melachri said:   Updates (based on today's early run):

- The 300 point Plenti partner offer on GE bulbs that Maine mentioned is definitely working for 2 purchases. Got it back on two bulbs, and the receipt now shows I've maxed out.
- Note that this offer applies on the larger, single-bulb, dimmable units that are regularly $7.99. That means the Gold price is $6.39, and you still get 800 PP back and can use the $2 coupon. Down side is that you need to find other items to hit the $50 threshold. At this price, even with only one $2 coupon, it's a significant MM ($10.78 plus tax OOP minus 1600 PP) without even considering its value (an extra 40% back) towards the $50-gets-2000PP offer.
- The 200 point Plenti partner offer on Purex also looks to be a limit 2. I only bought one, and the receipt doesn't show that I maxed out (as I had on the 300- and 500-point light bulb offers).

The Partner offers have been limit of 2 even though they say limit of 1.  I bought 2 Purex and received 400 PP.  Catalina printed telling me about the Purex offer. 
Cashier grabbed it and scanned it before I could stop her.  I wanted to see if I scanned it on a different acct if that account would get the offer.
Now if it doesn't work on a different acct I won't know if its because she scanned it onto the acct that already had the offer loaded or if its not transferable.

rated:
Well, it turns out we do have the GE light $5 plenti deal as well, it's just not advertised in the local circular.

Also, for those of you who buy Ensure/Boost. There's a $3 plenti deal (have to opt in, YMMV) and it's B1G1 1/2 off. So 2 6pk works to be

$10 + $5 - $3 plenti - 2x$3 SS coupon = $6 and $15 will count toward the starter point.

​edit: my bad, Ensure doesn't seem to be eligible for starter point.

rated:
$2 GE cpn does not work. Their system was down so they just gave them to me for $.99 each 2 pack.

rated:
nerraw00 said:   $2 GE cpn does not work. Their system was down so they just gave them to me for $.99 each 2 pack.
  That's ok if you just wanted lightbulbs but I generally don't want the store to do that.
If you are working on the Starting Points Promotion (earn 2000 PP wyb $50) you would want the $15.98 (1598 PP) towards your $50 spend. 
When they price adjust it you only get $1.98 towards the $50.

ETA:  Tonight I learned that the LED bulbs have a new package & UPC and coupon must not be coded to match it because it came up "no matching item".  I had one bulb in old package (clear plastic window, you can see the bulb) and one in the new package (solid box, can't see the bulb).  Coupon had no problems with the older package but beeped on the newer one.

rated:
DEAL IDEA: FREE!
Buy 1 Purex Detergent 43.5 to 50 oz – $1.99
Buy 2 GE Light Bulbs – $7.99 each
Buy 2 Ludens Drops 25 ct – $2.19 each
Buy 1 Ludens Drops 25 ct – FREE
Buy 4 Bic Disposable Razors – $7.00 each
-(2) B1G1 BIC Disposable Razor ets up to $7.99, 1/8 SS #1, exp. 01/29/2017
-(1) $1/2 Ludens 25 or 30 ct, exp. Varies
-(2) $2/1 GE LED or GE Reveal Lighting Product, exp 3/8/17, SS 1/8/17
Pay: $31.35
Earn 2000 Starting Points ($20, limit 2)
Earn (2) 500 Plenti Points (GE)
Earn 300 Partner Points wyb 1 GE LED General Purpose Light Bulbs 1 pack, exp. Varies (select users)
Earn 200 Partner Points wyb 1 Purex Laundry Detergent 43.5 to 50 oz, expires 3/11/17 (select users) ($2.00, limit 1)
as low as FREE + $3.65 money maker after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA: FREE!
Buy 2 GE Light Bulbs – $7.99 each
Buy 4 Tide Detergent – $4.94 each
Buy 3 Gain Liquid – $4.94 each
Subtotal: $50.56
-(2) $2/1 GE LED or GE Reveal Lighting Product, exp 3/8/17, SS 1/8/17
-(4) $2/1 Tide Detergent or Pods excluding Simply Clean & Fresh, Simply Clean & Sensitive, Detergent 10oz and Pods 5ct, 1/1 PG, exp. 01/14/2017
-(3) $2/1 Gain Detergent or Flings excluding Fabric Enhancer, Fireworks and Flings 5ct, 1/1 PG, exp. 01/14/2017
Pay: $32.56
Earn (2) 500 Plenti Points ($5 each, GE Bulbs, limit 2)
Get 2000 Starting Points ($20.00, limit 2)
Get Earn 300 Partner Points wyb 1 GE LED General Purpose Light Bulbs 1 pack, exp. Varies (select users)
as low as FREE + $0.44 money maker after stacked offers

rated:
Rite Aid  {THROUGH 11/14}

BUY 1 TRUE LEMON DRINK MIX 5 CT – $1.00 FREE!

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Coupon  now on coupons.com: B2G1F.
I'm thinking I'll get 9 pizzas, total $45.  Use 3 b2g1F coupons.  Pay $30 in pts.
Then a filler for the last $5 towards $50 SP, eg One A Day vitamins $9.99/$7.99 gold - $4/1 (exp 1/15)
Total oop $33.99, earn $20 in PP.  $13.99 for 9 pizzas.  $1.55 ea.

Best scenario would be 9 pizza & 8 Snickers bars using the 50¢/1 Snickers ip on coupons.com. 
Snickers @ 69¢ ea = $5.52 - $4 in coupons so $1.52 oop.
Brings final price down to $1.32 ea pizza. 

rated:
I bought 2 GE LED, received 1000 points, but not mention of 300 partner points on teh receipt or online yet. Does it take time to get this credit?

rated:
waltmalt said:   I bought 2 GE LED, received 1000 points, but not mention of 300 partner points on teh receipt or online yet. Does it take time to get this credit?
  You have to opt in on Plenti before you buy, if you are offered.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   
waltmalt said:   I bought 2 GE LED, received 1000 points, but not mention of 300 partner points on teh receipt or online yet. Does it take time to get this credit?

you mean activate the partner point for GE bulb at plenti.com right? I did that

rated:
waltmalt said:   ZenNUTS said:   waltmalt said:   I bought 2 GE LED, received 1000 points, but not mention of 300 partner points on teh receipt or online yet. Does it take time to get this credit?You have to opt in on Plenti before you buy, if you are offered.you mean activate the partner point for GE bulb at plenti.com right? I did thatDid you buy 1 bulb per pack or the 2 pack?

rated:
  I loads immediately and is listed at the bottom of the receipt.  If you didn't get the 300 x 2 then system didn't see it activated.  You'll probably have to call CS.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
waltmalt said:   
ZenNUTS said:   

you mean activate the partner point for GE bulb at plenti.com right? I did that

Did you buy 1 bulb per pack or the 2 pack?

I bought 2 bulb pack

Skipping 2 Messages...
rated:
If you  have time, the ATT Sim card kit is giving 1000PP again through tonight. 
MM if you have gold card and sales tax doesn't wipe out your profit.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017