• filter:
This deal has expired.

The Big One Microfiber Pillow - $3.39 at Kohl's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has The Big One Microfiber Pillow on sale for $3.99 - 15% off coupon code "FRESHSTART" (Exp. 1/2/17) = $3.39. Opt for free in-store pickup to avoid shipping charge otherwise shipping is free on orders $50 or more.

The ultrasoft support gives you the utmost in comfort. Available in white for STD/QUEEN size. Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars from 1,246 customer reviews.
NoteKohl's Cash  earned December 11 through December 24, is redeemable in store, online, at a Kohl's Kiosk and on the Kohl's App from 12am (CST) December 25 through 11:59pm (CST) January 8. 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

pillow (1.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Use code REFRESH20 for 20%.
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE

EXTRA 20% OFF

Furniture, mattresses, home décor, rugs, curtains, pillows, and storage. Select styles.

rated:
Is this pillow any good?

I heard in the past that Kohl's pillows (meaning ones they sell),,,,, well,,,, suck!

Anybody have THIS pillow, and can give a good rating or review?

I squish pillows real quick (back / neck and arm stuff going on).  So I BEAT pillows up.  and I have allergies, so I WASH them often.

Will this last a while?

rated:
So NO ONE has bought this pillow and can offer an opinion???

rated:
I have purchased several of these pillows and I love them! They are very comfortable and seem to hold their shape for quite a while. This is a great deal!!

rated:
EasySteve said:   Use code REFRESH20 for 20%.
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE

EXTRA 20% OFF

Furniture, mattresses, home décor, rugs, curtains, pillows, and storage. Select styles.

I entered the code and it says: 

This offer doesn't apply to the item(s) in your bag. Try adding something that does. See offer details for more info.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017