This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Ebay flash sale today only $15 off $75

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use coupon code: CDECFLASHSAVE at checkout for $15 0ff $75

Says 2PM PT to 9PM PT, but appears to already be working. Normal exclusions: coins and paper money, gift cards & coupons, and real estate categories.
Limit 1 use per pay pal account

Member Summary

ebay
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP!

CaptainVirus (Dec. 28, 2016 @ 11:45p) |

Sadly this is expired now.

eclectro (Dec. 28, 2016 @ 11:49p) |

I've placed a order from auto but made me do in two different payments .it total $86 but couldnt use coupon is there any... (more)

alski7978 (Dec. 28, 2016 @ 11:54p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked for me! Thanks!

worked for me. thanks

Damnt, just bought sonmething for $120 and didn't check here first. Oh well.

Thanks OP, got Anki Overdrive (Best Buy Pickup) for $85

Picked up an item I have been waiting to go sale for months. Had to add a $5 item for padding but it worked out for me.

Thanks !!!

Does it work if you pay by eBay gift card? Last time they had a restriction when paying with eBay gift card.

Nope. They ended that. Having difficulty getting it to work with other store gift cards now too, seems to be giving me a percentage off of the other items in my cart rather than a straight $15 off. 

Worked! Added multiple items over $75.00 Thanks!

Excludes gift cards

Sorry if this is off-topic (though related,) but what is the final word on using eBay gift cards to pay for other gift cards?  What about for movie ticket vouchers?  

I did add such items to my cart, and it looks like the gift card field is live, but since I don't (yet) have an actual eBay gift card in hand to test it, I don't know whether a gift card would apply.
A message comes up "To complete checkout with a gift card, coupon or eBay Bucks, please select PayPal or PayPal Credit."

Thanks for any info you can share.

Nice. The seller of the item agreed to cancel it and I re-bought using the coupon. Thanks OP!

bebe626 said:   Sorry if this is off-topic (though related,) but what is the final word on using eBay gift cards to pay for other gift cards?  What about for movie ticket vouchers?  

I did add such items to my cart, and it looks like the gift card field is live, but since I don't (yet) have an actual eBay gift card in hand to test it, I don't know whether a gift card would apply.
A message comes up "To complete checkout with a gift card, coupon or eBay Bucks, please select PayPal or PayPal Credit."

Not sure about movie vouchers but cannot use eBay gift card to buy other gift cards anymore.

nice! G1 Dinobots Collection! Just got myself the best late xmas gift ever!!

Whats up, I am trying to buy bed sheets and the price doubled in the last hour, 9 pm is 4 hours from now?

Great deal, thanks for posting, I always struggle to find something to buy when these things happen but not this time!

Awesome. Thank you for posting.

Thanks, just picked up some Brooks Running shoes...

Paypal login not working right now to complete sale

jw530 said:   Paypal login not working right now to complete sale
  Chrome? I have had that problem for a few days...IE is working.

bebe626 said:   Sorry if this is off-topic (though related,) but what is the final word on using eBay gift cards to pay for other gift cards?  What about for movie ticket vouchers?  

I did add such items to my cart, and it looks like the gift card field is live, but since I don't (yet) have an actual eBay gift card in hand to test it, I don't know whether a gift card would apply.
A message comes up "To complete checkout with a gift card, coupon or eBay Bucks, please select PayPal or PayPal Credit."

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Works! Thanks!

Woohoo! I just saved $15 on a Milwaukee cordless sawzall! Thank OP!

Does eBay send these coupons by email? I get emails from them almost every day but I have never gotten a coupon. Good thing for FW!

won't work for gift cards from SVM

Won't work for any gift cards as per original post and another post on topic too

Thanks -- helpful with textbook purchases for next semester.

Works well, is very helpful!

Thanks. Was able to purchase some hue gen 1 kit for ~$80.

FatWKing said:   Does it work if you pay by eBay gift card? Last time they had a restriction when paying with eBay gift card.

The coupon worked for me. I paid with eBay gift card.

Got a 2' 6" x 10' Botanical Ivory Runer / Safavieh $75 minus $15 . Thanks

Thanks!

qdog said:   
jw530 said:   Paypal login not working right now to complete sale
  Chrome? I have had that problem for a few days...IE is working.

For help in the future, I didn't think it would affect the website, but the solution was I had to clear cache and cookies.  Thanks for the advice.

Worked for me!thanks op

Nice!

Picked up 2 new XBox One controllers for ~$32 each after coupon and an extra $1.60 in eEbay bucks back.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1549035

They must be getting desperate to drum up more transactions...

Thanks OP!

Sadly this is expired now.

I've placed a order from auto but made me do in two different payments .it total $86 but couldnt use coupon is there anyway I can still use coupon on my account? Order went thru already?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017