$49.99 ( must add to cart )
free shipping

Member Summary

Samsung Gear VR (117.58kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It most be dead because I see $99.99

rated:
( must add to cart )
you didn't say that before.
Now it works.

rated:
There's an Amex offer for $25 off $100. So you could get 2 of these for $75 (+ taxes on $99). Pretty good deal if you can get the oculus $50 offer twice (not sure if that works without a seperate Galaxy phone).

rated:
Where is the AMEX offer?  I did not see one.

rated:
insurance32 said:   Where is the AMEX offer?  I did not see one.

Likely a YMMV on the offer.

rated:
Just what I was looking for. Thanks!

rated:
Go through TCB with 15% cb.

rated:
Thanks! In for a pair. We were SUPPOSED to get free VR gear headsets when we bought our phones @ Costco...but we left for vacation the day after buying the phones and the deal expired before we got home. (expired 3 days after we bought them) I've tried and tried to get Costco Wireless and Samsung to make it right for me, (yes, I know it's my fault I missed the deal) but no luck...so this is a decent alternative.

rated:
Just a heads up, this is not the most recent version. Samsung.com is selling this version for $59.99 and the new version for $99.99. Still a good deal at $10 cheaper than anywhere else.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017