This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Note, limit one coupon per household. Offer should be valid for all Kroger affiliated stores.

1. Click this link here
  2. Select the store of your choice
  3. Login to your account
  4. On the side menu, select "Beverages"
  5. Located the "Free MTN Dew" coupon on the page and add the offer to cart
  6. Visit any Kroger/Kroger affiliated stores to redeem offer

• Note, easiest way to redeem offer is to download the Kroger or Fred Meyer/Dillon's/Ralphs/etc App and showcase your rewards card number at checkout to the cashier
    •  

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: FREE STUFF, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 24, 2017 @ 7:55am
Member Summary

. (124.90kB)
Thanks BigBoyMichigan
Disclaimer
EXPIRED
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks MC!

rated:
It downloads to your rewards card that is connected to your account. Very nice feature and quite a few savings. This offer expires in 2 days. Great find OP!

rated:
Got to hurry to redeem. as posted by demoman, this expires in 2 days. Thanks for the HU, MC.

I have 4 accounts (4 different phone numbers and e-mail addresses) so I can get 4 12-packs.

MC, you may want to update your thread so people know they have to hurry since the coupon expires in 2 days.

I've pledged to myself (and my health) to never buy soda anymore unless they are giving it away free. With this and My Coke Rewards I will be well-stocked of free soda for a while.

Kroger has been very generous this year, especially during the holidays, for all the free stuff they have given away.

rated:
Anyone still able to get this coupon? I am having trouble finding it.

rated:
ang2008 said:   Anyone still able to get this coupon? I am having trouble finding it.
 i downloaded it about an hour ago.

rated:
Not available under my Kroger account???

rated:
Not available at RALPHS in Los Angeles. Maybe a Friday Freebie that got listed a day early and they took it down ???

rated:
My store says coupon no longer available, rats!

rated:
If you have already clipped this coupon, you can still refer it the next two days for your free 12 pack. If you have yet to clip it, unfortunately it is NLA.

rated:
Thanks MC

rated:
nothing in my coupon account.

rated:
Mine has a coupon that says save $2 when you buy 2 12-packs.

rated:
This coupon is not available on my Kroger list. There is a free Friday Body Armor sports drink coupon, exp. 1/15, but that is the only free thing offered. there are others but nothing free.

rated:
downloaded to my rewards card a few minutes ago ... but it was for 1 bottle of a new energy drink.. not for soda as title says 

rated:
sue2000 said:   downloaded to my rewards card a few minutes ago ... but it was for 1 bottle of a new energy drink.. not for soda as title says 
Read my post six posts up and it should clarify the situation for you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017