Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V 20.1 MP $899

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link 

It normally costs $999 and only Amazon dropped the price by $100.

Member Summary

sony
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Obsolete with the iPhone.

belgique said:   Obsolete with the iPhone.
  Can't argue with iphone 7+ image quality, but it still miles away from this camera. 

mysteryAgain said:   
belgique said:   Obsolete with the iPhone.
  Can't argue with iphone 7+ image quality, but it still miles away from this camera. 

Agreed. As far as cell phone cameras the iPhone 7 is great. Compare it against a decent point and shoot, none the less this amazing camera and you will certainty see a difference.

There are lots of nice cameras below $899. So I am not sure why this $100 drop will be considered as a great deal to jump on? Be patient and this camera drop more in 2017.

Sure, with a wide depth of field daylight shot the iphone 7/7+ can produce pics at about the same quality, too bad as soon as you want to adjust the depth of field the iphone falls flat. Not to mention aperture adjustments to allow long Exposures and take dark lit pics...

Warehousedeals (just a return, most likely buyers remorse) only $751. I'd go with that, personally.

docjoo said:   There are lots of nice cameras below $899. So I am not sure why this $100 drop will be considered as a great deal to jump on? Be patient and this camera drop more in 2017.
  I've been watching RX100 prices and they don't really seem to be discounted too often.  Even the older models are still selling at pretty high prices, but commensurate with their generations.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017