This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

The Favorite Royal Riviera Pears (3-Boxes/27-ct.) + Free Shipping A/C $39.99 at harryanddavid.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

The Favorite Royal Riviera Pears (3-Boxes/27-ct.) + Free Shipping A/C $39.99 at harryanddavid.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

The Favorite Royal Riviera Pears (3-Boxes/27-ct.) + Free Shipping A/C
$39.99
https://www.harryanddavid.com/h/fruit-gift/pears/28358 

Harry & David has their Favorite Royal Riviera Pears (3-Boxes/27-ct.) on sale for $39.99 with Free Shipping using coupon code "HDFSNM". Original price $64.99

The pears that started it all. Our founders, Harry and David, called these pears "so big and juicy, you eat them with a spoon." That was 80 years ago, when the brothers started selling Southern Oregon-grown Royal Riviera Pears as gourmet gifts. Royal Riviera Pears are delicate and require a very specific climate in which to grow, which makes the warm days and cool nights of Southern Oregon ideal for cultivating this famous fruit. The sweet flavor, buttery texture, and extreme juiciness of these pears are what make them so delicious. Each one is handpicked and packed to arrive at your door in perfect condition.

Note: Also, check out their Up to 50% Off  Delightful  Selection of Gifts Sale with free shipping using coupon code above!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So is that promo code supposed to take $10 off too?? "Harry & David has their Favorite Royal Riviera Pears (3-Boxes/27-ct.) on sale for $29.99 with Free Shipping using coupon code "HDFSNM". Original price $64.99"

$1.58/pear for me. Too rich for my blood.

Not sure how you get it down to $29.99 with free shipping. It will only go to $39.99 for me.  The code does not take $10 off.  ??

I've never had these pears, but I heard they are amazing and worth it.  We get their honeybell oranges every year and love those. 

I have had them. They were pears, lol. Nothing spectacular in my experience. They wrap one in foil...

The code would not work for me either. It gave an error message that said: Promotion codes cannot be used in combination with the ShopRunner program.

I never logged in so how does it know I have a ShopRunner account ?

If the final price is $29.99 shipped then that's the same price most supermarkets charge for these pears. The name of the pear is Comice and the price is around $1.99 per pound in supermarkets. If you buy 27 pears, they will all ripen at the same time and will get too soft after a few days.

The sale is a 27-ct. (3 Boxes) of Harry & David's Favorite Royal Riviera Pears for $39.99. The code is for free shipping. Sorry about the confusion! These pears are originally priced at $64.99. They were $29.99 for 2-Boxes back on Dec. 19th (see HERE!), so this is an even better deal for those interested!

Just finished my 1 box up from Christmas..... Juicy, perfect texture and delicious.
27 is a lot of pears though !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017