This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

ASUS TM-AC1900 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router (Refurbished)
$49.99
https://www.tanga.com/deals/b3ad8fc1ba59/asus-tm-ac1900-wireless-ac1900-dual-band-gigabit-router-recertified

Tanga has the ASUS TM-AC1900 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router (Refurbished) on sale $49.99 with free shipping.

• Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz
  • Prioritizes T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling
  • Covers 3,000+ sq. ft.
  • 3 External Dual-Band Detachable Antennas

Compare at Amazon for $124.98 shipped.with 4.1/5 stars based on 5,262 customer reviews

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Mine arrived today. 2 weeks for shipping?

emmagata (Jan. 13, 2017 @ 9:58p) |

I ordered from T-Mobile about 3 weeks ago
Never heard from them and now using the same link posted here and they are gone... (more)

JimboCat (Jan. 23, 2017 @ 1:17p) |

FWIW, I ordered from that site right after Christmas. Never heard anything from them. Checked online and saw where it ha... (more)

wolfsmane (Jan. 23, 2017 @ 4:35p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Still waiting on my order of a new one from 12/16 to ship.  Is Tanga really this slow?

​Update:  Received a shipping notice 12/30.  Item shipped on 12/29 and in FedEx hands.

rated:
I ordered the new one as well on the 16th. I sent them a text and they said that it is delayed, and they have no idea when it will be available. I guess that I am going to cancel.

rated:
stay away from them, they will take your money on the day of your order and will not ship your item.
They even refuse to refund, clamming a label is printed. Why would one print a label for a item not in stock.

rated:
Why not spend $10 more and get a new one straight from tmobile?

rated:
I ordered on the 15th, but I didn't ask about it until this morning. The "it's delayed, don't ask us when" response you and some others got from a couple days ago has been replaced with "we got a lot of orders; the warehouse will get to it soon." I asked to cancel, let's see what response I get.

In contrast, I ordered one from T-Mobile on the 27th, got it the 28th, and flashed it that afternoon; using it now.

For anyone thinking about buying a refurb, if Tanga can't fill the old orders, how do you think they are going to handle the new ones?

rated:
Is this still available at T-Mobile dot com for $59.99 ? I can't find it. Can anyone please share a link?

rated:
faridaborker said:   Is this still available at T-Mobile dot com for $59.99 ? I can't find it. Can anyone please share a link?

Link   
Enter code WIFI40 in cart for $40 off
Shipping (even overnight) should show up free on final checkout page.

rated:
faridaborker said:   Is this still available at T-Mobile dot com for $59.99 ? I can't find it. Can anyone please share a link?
  $99 now  https://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-accessories/t-mobile-wi-fi-cellspot-router?icid=WMD_TM_Q416HLDY_4YZEIEPFNP7115  unless there is some coupon out there.

EDIT:  I guess there IS a coupon (see previous post)

rated:
MisterEd said:   
faridaborker said:   Is this still available at T-Mobile dot com for $59.99 ? I can't find it. Can anyone please share a link?
  $99 now  https://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-accessories/t-mobile-wi-fi-cellspot-router?icid=WMD_TM_Q416HLDY_4YZEIEPFNP7115  unless there is some coupon out there.

Post immediately above yours ...

rated:
jwsw said:   
MisterEd said:   
  $99 now  https://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-accessories/t-mobile-wi-fi-cellspot-router?icid=WMD_TM_Q416HLDY_4YZEIEPFNP7115  unless there is some coupon out there.

Post immediately above yours ...

rated:
What is with these FW "spam filters."  What a PITA!

rated:
MisterEd said:   What is with these FW "spam filters."  What a PITA!
  I wondered the same thing!  It's why we posted over each other earlier.  

rated:
Tango is incredibly slow and it doesn't matter what you order. One time I ordered something and totally forgot about it months later when it showed up. Reminds me of the good ole days when I lived in Hawaii and had stuff sent "ground".

Pay $10 more and get it NEW from T-Mobile instead. It's a great router right out the box or flash it (long and tech intense process) to 3rd party firmware.

rated:
Thanks jwsw and MisterEd. Had I known the T-Mo deal is still active, I wouldn't have ordered from Tanga on 12/17. I'll try to cancel Tanga order and buy from T-Mo immediately. 

rated:
Bought one last time, works well all the time.

rated:
Can this router replaces my present cable router? I use Comcast for my internet service

rated:
Guess what...I went ahead and sent a message to cancel my Tanga order, and placed an order with T-Mobile. Then out of the blue I got a shipping notice from Tanga. Amazing how that works. Too bad both already shipped.

rated:
gilkm said:   Guess what...I went ahead and sent a message to cancel my Tanga order, and placed an order with T-Mobile.  Then out of the blue I got a shipping notice from Tanga.  Amazing how that works. Too bad both already shipped.
Got a shipping notice today also on my Dec 16th order.  Tracking shows it was actually received by fedex yesterday.  Never did contact them.  So in the end I guess they're just a little slow on getting things out.

rated:
JimboCat said:   Can this router replaces my present cable router? I use Comcast for my internet service
  Yes. You will need to buy a cable modem too, but those are also cheap. 

rated:
Just picked one up from T-Mobile two weeks ago, brand new for $55 including shipping. Asus Merlin has the best firmware. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bkfq2a6aebq68/Asuswrt-Merlin

rated:
Awesome! Just got one from T-Mobile website. Been meaning to get a dual Band router for sometime.

rated:
Ordered one yesterday 12/30, just tracked it. It's being delivered today 12/31 on a Sat. for $62.84 with overnight (Sat) shipping !!!!!!

rated:
anyone ordering from T-Mo direct, there is a cash back site which will give you 10% back on accessories.

rated:
itsme13 said:   anyone ordering from T-Mo direct, there is a cash back site which will give you 10% back on accessories.

I knew i should of looked around. Had to go to dinner and rushed the order. Wont make the same mistake next year.
Happy new year Folks! 

rated:
I just received my router from Tanga today (1/7) ... order placed on 12/16 for a NEW one, not refurb. Unfortunately, while the router is packaged in the original box, it looks like it has been used (doesn't have that factory look; and has a couple dents / dings). Problem is, it won't power-on either. This has been a very frustrating experience.

For others that ordered the NEW router from Tanga, please let me know if you received factory-new units that work.

rated:
Tmobile just canceled my order. Did anyone get a router from tmobile?

rated:
pkny said:   Tmobile just canceled my order. Did anyone get a router from tmobile?
  I had that problem. Changed my order to ship to bill to the same address and was accepted. 

rated:
Mine was shipped on 12/29. It left MA then to PA (about 20 minutes from my house). Then it went to DE then to NJ. Have no idea when it's getting here.

rated:
Mine arrived today. 2 weeks for shipping?

rated:
I ordered from T-Mobile about 3 weeks ago
Never heard from them and now using the same link posted here and they are gone
wondering if that site is legit 

rated:
JimboCat said:   I ordered from T-Mobile about 3 weeks ago
Never heard from them and now using the same link posted here and they are gone
wondering if that site is legit 

FWIW, I ordered from that site right after Christmas. Never heard anything from them. Checked online and saw where it had been cancelled. Then
last week a CS rep called my wifes phone(Tmo acct is in her name) and tried to talk her up about it. Wife didn't know I had ordered, and didn't listen to what
CS was trying to tell her, but did her her mention that if she called tech supports number, that it can be ordered that way. I haven't had time to mess with it yet.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017