• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
YMMV - look for an e-mail from eBay to earn 8% eBay Bucks - "end the season with earnings - no minimum purchase necessary."

Member Summary

earn 8% eBay Bucks (3.30kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wow, that's the 5th bucks/dollar off offer from them in the last 15 days, an average of a new offer every 3 days. They must be desperate to meet some year-end fiscal goals... or trying to make folks feel less bad about the number of bucks per dollar being cut in half soon.

rated:
fivetalents said:   Wow, that's the 5th bucks/dollar off offer from them in the last 15 days, an average of a new offer every 3 days. They must be desperate to meet some year-end fiscal goals... or trying to make folks feel less bad about the number of bucks per dollar being cut in half soon.
 Last quarter result is not so good and shares dropped 10%.. i guess their are trying to recover those in this quarter

rated:
Sad, no 8% for me.

rated:
Does anyone here own any eBay stock?

rated:
ablang said:   Does anyone here own any eBay stock?

I would bet against them, but that is more my personal feeling, rather than knowing they will scam themselves to profit one way or another. yes, they did have the first sellers discount I've seen in forever, but why don't they regularly help the people that actually put their stuff up for sale. It isn't like eBay does something for me. Last time I checked, a live auctioneer didn't come with my auction that FleaBay & PayScum felt the need to take more than their fair portion of.

hey Fatwallet mods, how about starting an auction area that only takes Google Payment? then again, with all the deal hunters on here, I doubt that would go over great.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   

I would bet against them, but that is more my personal feeling, rather than knowing they will scam themselves to profit one way or another. yes, they did have the first sellers discount I've seen in forever, but why don't they regularly help the people that actually put their stuff up for sale. It isn't like eBay does something for me. Last time I checked, a live auctioneer didn't come with my auction that FleaBay & PayScum felt the need to take more than their fair portion of.

hey Fatwallet mods, how about starting an auction area that only takes Google Payment? then again, with all the deal hunters on here, I doubt that would go over great.

I don't think 15% is terrible. The cost of shipping is what kills most deals.

rated:
Actually, Paypal stock is doing better. Paypal is bigger than eBay by market value.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017