• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Huggies on sale for $8.99, $2/1 MQ available on coupons.com, spend $30 get $10 Cat, and Starting Points (SP)!
Trans 1 buy 4 $35.96 - $8 Mq pay $27.96 earn $10 cat
Trans 2 buy 4 use mq and cat pay $17.96 earn $10 cat and $20 points
Trans 3 buy 4 use mq and cat pay $17.96 earn $10 cat and $20 points
Total cost $63.88 earn $40 in point and still have a $10 cat = $13.88 for 12 packs of diapers. Stock up time again.

There is even a $3/1 Huggies Snug and Dry coupon currently available on coupons.com (as of 1/1/17 this coupon is NLA). There are also Huggies coupons on pickupthevalues.com.

RA ad says Starting Points in any jumbo pack or Goodnights or Pull Ups
and indicates there will be a $10 CAT "when you buy Huggies"

The $3 IP (NLA) is only for Snug & Dry so that will undoubtedly be hottest item

For those of you not familiar with Starting Points, it is a promotion in which you buy $50 of certain products (in this case Huggies diapers) and when you hit $50 before coupons you will earn $20 in Plenti points). There is a limit of 2 $20 bonuses per Plenti card. The amount you spend tracks, so that is why you can break up your purchases.

Thx AlexandriaM & missusg/sd

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Where to find the MQs?

rated:
ocean935 said:   Where to find the MQs?
 He said where to find them in the OP...  There is even a $3/1 Huggies coupon currently available on coupons.com. There are also Huggies coupons on pickupthevalues.com.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   For those of you not familiar with Starting Points, it is a promotion in which you buy $50 of certain products

$50 purchase in the same week?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
 He said where to find them in the OP...  There is even a $3/1 Huggies coupon currently available on coupons.com. There are also Huggies coupons on pickupthevalues.com.

He mentioned using 12 MQs altogether. I thought the IP limit was 2...

rated:
3c3 said:   
MrVietnam said:   For those of you not familiar with Starting Points, it is a promotion in which you buy $50 of certain products

$50 purchase in the same week?

yes.  new qualifying products each week.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

the limit of 2 is how many you can print per pc.  Its not how many you can use.

rated:
There are several IP coupons out there. For each coupon you can print two. I think I printed six IPs from one computer because 3 of the coupons had different links. There are several coupon databases out there, like www.hotcouponworld.com, for example, that list all the IPs and other coupons for a given product that are currently available.

I strongly recommend printing your IPs today as tomorrow (1/1/17) there is a chance the coupons will reset meaning you can print again from the same computer. There is mentioned in the ad a $2/1 Huggies Load2Card coupon available also.

Using solely the $3/1 Huggies coupon (if you have enough computers available to print) you could do 3 transactions of 4 and your net cost for 12 packs of diapers would be only $1.88 (plus tax).

As this for sure will be a popular deal, I suggest doing your Huggies shopping very early in the week (perhaps Sunday morning) or else you may run into stock issues.

rated:
With the new month, the $3 Huggies Snug and Dry IP on coupons.cm is NLA. It looks like it has been replaced with a new $2 any Huggies IP.

rated:
Bump. This deal is now live. Get in while there is still stock on the shelves.

rated:
I did the deal on both of my Plenti cards. The only hiccup was at the first store none of the Catalina machines were turned on or working. I didn't know that until the transaction was completed. I learned at the other stores to ask about the Catalina machines before starting the transaction. I will contact the Catalina company and if I am unable to get the $10 Catalina mailed to me, I will just return the 4 packs of diapers from that transaction. I figure each pack of the 24 packs of diapers I bought today will come to about $1.73 each after tax.

Should I not get my first $10 Catalina and have to return 4 packs, then each of my remaining 20 packs will come to only $1.04 each after tax.

rated:
I did this twice on one card. Waiting for Tide coupons to arrive to max out SP on the second one.    I got the $10 off $50 printed on the first card twice.  Do you know if it can be used on the second card without beeps ?  I know it worked in the past but this time I see it clearly states it is valid only for the valid printed on the coupon.   Not sure if they are coded that way though.  

rated:
gocint said:   I did this twice on one card. Waiting for Tide coupons to arrive to max out SP on the second one.    I got the $10 off $50 printed on the first card twice.  Do you know if it can be used on the second card without beeps ?  I know it worked in the past but this time I see it clearly states it is valid only for the valid printed on the coupon.   Not sure if they are coded that way though.  
  yes they are coded only for the card printed on the catalina.  If you check your Plenti acct it might be there waiting for you to activate.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
ocean935 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

the limit of 2 is how many you can print per pc.  Its not how many you can use.

So when printing ... do I just print 2 copies of the same coupon or do I click into the coupon twice from the same computer?

rated:
jcmitchell21 said:    
So when printing ... do I just print 2 copies of the same coupon or do I click into the coupon twice from the same computer?

You  click into the coupon twice.  I usually right click the "back" button in my browser and go back 3-4 pages.  That will generate the 2nd coupon as well.
Each coupon has a unique identifying number in the upper right hand corner.
The coupon printing software only lets you print one copy of each coupon. 
You didn't ask but btw, photocopying would be coupon fraud. 
Coupon shoppers do a lot of creative stuff but they don't photocopy coupons.  Big no-no. 

Coupons.com coupons are limit of 2 per pc. 
Revtrax coupons are limit of 2 per browser.   I can't remember if pickupthevalues uses Revtrax.  The numbers on Revtrax are the same but if you look at the bar codes, they're different.
Smartsource are 2-- supposedly 2 per browser but I can't get them to print at all so can't confirm that.
Occasionally manufacturer coupons are pdf's; you can print as many as you want of those.

rated:
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble activating the $15 rewards cards sent from the point blizzard promotion? I got two cards in the mail several days ago and I have tried everyday to activate them by calling the1-844 number on the sticker on the front of the card but every time I am unable to activate the card. The automated system doesn't let me and then when I speak to a person they keep on saying they are having system issues and for me to call back the next day. I have done this 3 days in a row with no luck. Today I talked to a supervisor there and he said the number printed on the sticker on the sticker on the front of the card (1-844-392-1035) is the wrong number. Does anyone know the right number to call to activate the cards? When I talk to a representative they keep on asking me the last 4 of my phone number and not my year of birth like is what I thought was the security question. I give the rep all the possible last 4 of any phone number I own and none of them activate the card. These rewards cards have a short validity period so I want to get them activated right away.

rated:
They  must have fixed it.  I activated my card 2 days ago w/o any difficulty.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   They  must have fixed it.  I activated my card 2 days ago w/o any difficulty.
 Yes, they fixed it but not before I lucked out, I called Rite Aid  customer service about not being able to activate my 2 Rewards cards for 4 days (at that time). The rep offered me a $30 Rite Aid  gift card to make up for it. I agreed. The very next day just for fun once again I tried to activate my rewards cards and they activated. I called back Rite Aid  to see if they could cancel the mailing of a $30 Rite Aid  gift card. The rep said the gift card already went out and when it came I could just keep it and use it. I recently received the Rite Aid gift card sent by certified mail.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017