Ruger LCP .380 $199 12/30/2016 ONLY!!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CDNN SPORTS - RUGER LCP 380ACP
Disclaimer
CDNN has the Ruget .380 LCP on sale for $199 today only (Searched and found no other posting)

This is a great little Church gun for pocket carry in a suit or summer shorts!

https://www.cdnnsports.com/lcp-380-blue-dao-1-6rd.html

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Consider spending a bit more and getting the custom or the LCP2. The LCP trigger pull is not fun.

I carry a Sig P238 for my pocket pistol. But it cost QUITE a bit more then this... Not everyone can afford the best guns... This pistol is fine for carry, it just isn't a Target/range gun

About 30$ shipping to AZ..........................i pass...................out!

A few things:
It's this price often, including last time I looked on BF weekend.
It has no safety. So if you want to keep it in your summer shorts, no way I would keep one in the chamber, so requiring a slide racking if SHTF.
The slide doesn't lock back after the last round.
This gun in popular mainly because it's popular. And small and cheap.

The LCP II is 2mm wider than LCP. Also still has no thumb safety, and is single action (easy to fire).
So IMO might as well get a Shield MP9, which is what I did. More firepower, and cheaper ammo too. And it has a round-in-chamber window.

The S&W Bodyguard .380 will be a good choice if they ever lighten the trigger pull.

The Glock 42 is a nice small .380, but $400+.

You can get rubber safety plugs from Garrison Grip that just pop out with your trigger finger for safer pocket carry.

Guns belong in holsters when not in-use and located on-person.

Otherwise, the gun is practically in-service.

It could fall out, kill someone.

Or worse.

Now showing $229.99, plus tax/plus ffl fee. Thanks, maybe next time...

$229 Now

TowHead said:   Guns belong in holsters when not in-use and located on-person.

Otherwise, the gun is practically in-service.

It could fall out, kill someone.

Or worse.

serious question:  what's worse than killing someone accidentally?

Please remember to use the Auto-expire feature when posting a deal with a known expiration date.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017