Target $15 off $50 Cleaning Code 1/1-1/7 Valid in store or online, stacks with other Q's and CW offers

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
online code is CLEAN (live 1/1)

in store use, text CLEAN to Target or printable in Cartwheel on Sunday.

www.target.com 

Member Summary

Target
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What's so irritating about Target is they will advertise items for promo- like this $15 off $50, then for example method all purpose cleaner, add to your cart but it's not included in ship to home u have to go pickup at a store. Other items will say 'store pickup only'. Yet will still include in items for $15 off $50. To save time, seperate the ship to home from the store pickup! They have had me picking up items all over my town I live in even tho I never picked a Target. Shop at home is so I don't have to travel the state! It's a good deal but too frustrating.

don't forget shopping portals if buying online. Simply best coupons is 5%, topcashback is 2.25 and use a 2% card if you don't have redcard.

barrytuneup said:   don't forget shopping portals if buying online. Simply best coupons is 5%, topcashback is 2.25 and use a 2% card if you don't have redcard.
  cashbackmonitor.com

I went to my local Target yesterday to take advantage of the $15 off $50 purchase offer.  It was a horrible experience.  Instead of the 40 minutes or so I expected to spend in the store, it was more like 2 hours.  Why?  Because for every single item on my shopping list, which I had carefully selected, and calculated to be the best buy for its size and a part of the $50, I had to have a store employee go to the back and look for any more of the item in the storeroom.  NOTHING was on the shelf.  I had to make a couple of substitutions (stuff I would still use but did not need as urgently) in order to make the $50 and I was TICKED OFF.  It did not help that I had a wrenched lower back and all the extra standing aggravated it greatly.  It is reprehensible that Target, having placed items on sale, consistently does not have enough of the sale items on hand.  I feel they are practicing bait and switch.  I eventually got my $50 of cleaning supplies, but it was simply ridiculous what I had to go through.

jschuman said:   
barrytuneup said:   don't forget shopping portals if buying online. Simply best coupons is 5%, topcashback is 2.25 and use a 2% card if you don't have redcard.
  cashbackmonitor.com

Target excludes most household and grocery items from cash back at all the majors, inc. Ebates and TCB.

so read the fine print, often times I don't even mess with it on grocery, TP type orders.

that's why I bought 4 cases of Bounty towels with the 15.00 off ONLINE and got free shipping. I bought the Bounty that were on sale under this offer. Took all of 10 minutes or less online. Did this Sun PM and was delivered to my home today in upstate NY.. I signed up for the subscription service for an extra 5% off. Will cancel in a few days. Thanks MRC!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017