• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

h2o Wireless 3-in-1 SIM Card with First Month Included: $30 Plan H20 Micro & Standard Size
$4.49
https://www.walmart.com/ip/H2O-Wireless-30-Monthly-Plan-No-Contract-Simcard-Bundle-kit/147558847

No contract, no hidden fees24/7 access, bilingual customer carePay as you go, no early termination fees

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've been using H20 for a couple of years now, and I highly recommend them. Their recent data upgrades are pretty much unbeatable for ATT coverage.
For example,
Unlimited talk, text, and data (3GB LTE and the rest at 2G) for $27 per month.
https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/mainControl.php?page=planMonth

rated:
When do these expire?

rated:
I go through lots of these, but from eBay (familycorp) - for about $7 to $11, depending on the month.  Each month requires a new phone number which is controlled with Google Voice.  Kind of a pain to keep switching, but it works and saves $.  

rated:
Thanks Sdeout73 !

For quite a few months in 2015 international call quality was low for people couldn't hear me well, also I had to call 310number first. I have it again as it increased data allowance now, I find it has direct intl calling and voice quality is good now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017