• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I know these seem popular, so was a little surprised to see an end-cap filled with them on clearance for $5 (regularly $7.74) at a local WalMart. So a YMMV.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-20-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/178742177

Member Summary

tumbler (124.33kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is perfect. It is awesome, keeps drinks cool. 20oz is perfect size as well. 30oz is too big for me.

rated:
javaman2003 said:   This is perfect. It is awesome, keeps drinks cool. 20oz is perfect size as well. 30oz is too big for me.
  30 ounces is perfect for my water while the 20 ounce is perfect for my margaritas.

rated:
Great. Thanks for the post, OP!

rated:
I need one for the drive to work. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Great deal for the quality. I will use this for donut shops that have styrofoam coffee cups. Thanks OP!

rated:
I knew copying deals from the other site is common, but literally cutting and pasting the exact wording is a new one.

rated:
anonguy said:   I knew copying deals from the other site is common, but literally cutting and pasting the exact listing is a new one.
 lol, that is nothing new, and why does anyone care?  And unless you are the OP on the other site, how do you know it's not the same OP with different usernames

rated:
Double red to him for moaning and groaning instead of copying and posting the deal here himself.

rated:
freakinout said:   
anonguy said:   I knew copying deals from the other site is common, but literally cutting and pasting the exact listing is a new one.
 lol, that is nothing new, and why does anyone care?  And unless you are the OP on the other site, how do you know it's not the same OP with different usernames

I was the original OP over there. They were at the Kietzke Lane Reno Wal-Mart. I honestly thought I posted here too.

I don't have a problem with posting deals from other sites, it's just the first-person account here is laughable. Is it really that difficult to just post the deal?

rated:
That's awesome, thanks for sharing.

rated:
My two local WalMart stores have pallet load of these and they are still at $7.74
WalMart deal is very YMMV and they do not match each other price.

rated:
Yeah, Brickseek is your friend here. Turns out the store I saw them in was only one at $5 in all of Northern Nevada. Ran a zip for Northern California and just the Willows store showed up.

rated:
The only store that showed $5 in SW MI, around Chicago, and Indiana, was in Indianapolis (46254) on Lafayette road.  Still a deal @$7 compared to a Yeti (though they are worth it if you pronounce it like it rhymes with Jedi)

really would like to know how & when they choose things to be marked down

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   The only store that showed $5 in SW MI, around Chicago, and Indiana, was in Indianapolis (46254) on Lafayette road.  Still a deal @$7 compared to a Yeti (though they are worth it if you pronounce it like it rhymes with Jedi)

really would like to know how & when they choose things to be marked down

I was in my local store and they had giant flower pots on sale.  The woman in the department said she had received discount funds to get rid of stock they didn't want/need.  She had been allotted $2K in discounts for her department.  She marked the items she wanted moved to a price she thought would get them out of the way.  I don't know if that is how it happened in this case, but it is one of the ways they mark items down.   

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017