• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Prime w/ Alexa: Insteon Starter Kit (1 Hub and 2 Dimmer Plugs)
$33.40
https://www.amazon.com/Insteon-Starter-Dimmer-Plugs-Amazon/dp/B00PQNL44C

You must use Alexa Voice Ordering Service and say "Alexa, order an Insteon starter kit."

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wow, great deal. Thanks!

I jumped on it and ordered, but I'm now reading that Insteon has stopped supporting the X10 protocol.
Yeah, I know I should stop living in the past with X10. I've just spent too much time and money converting everything to X10, I can't give it up yet. haha

rated:
That was a killer price but I'm seeing $50.80 for the deal now.

rated:
Do any of the home automation hubs support X10? I have a ton of X10 devices I'd like to find a way to use.

rated:
Up to $86.99 for me.

rated:
dead

rated:
It is working now but 41 with tax and shipping for me. You are probably better off getting the expanded kit on groupon for 85.

rated:
It's still on Alexa Deals for $50.80. This was the price for me all day. These can be found for less than $30 at Costco, but YMMV as they are clearancing them out.

rated:
$29 at Costco. Been that price for months.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017