• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Oculus - Rift Headset  + $150 Best Buy Gift Card
$599.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/oculus-rift-headset-for-compatible-windows-pcs-black/4932000.p?skuId=4932000

Better Gift Card offer than this Previous Front Page Deal.Previous Front Page Deal 

Experience the lifelike thrill of virtual reality with the Oculus Rift. The remote, OLED display and IR LED sensor help you navigate through virtual worlds, while rotational and positional tracking let you play exclusive games like Lucky's Tale. The clear, high resolution on the Oculus Rift takes you even closer to reality.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
double check to make sure ur computer can run this thing

rated:
Hello, this is Steve with Oculus customer support.

rated:
I wanna have a try for this!

rated:
owenscott said:   double check to make sure ur computer can run this thing
  per BB website: make sure you are connect to a computer run W7 SP1 64bit or newer OS ...

rated:
congtu said:   
owenscott said:   double check to make sure ur computer can run this thing
  per BB website: make sure you are connect to a computer run W7 SP1 64bit or newer OS ...

plenty of disappointed folks if they don't read any of the sold called "product features"

Recommended PC Specification
NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater video card; Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater CPU; 8GB+ RAM memory.

Required connectors
3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port and compatible HDMI 1.3 video output.

rated:
Very easy setup and the results are fabulous. Nice headset.

rated:
Very easy setup and the results are fabulous. Nice headset.

rated:
Nice price for this headset.

rated:
Well, not bad!

rated:
I looked at this deal a couple days ago and the checkout did show a $150 gift card. I am not seeing it today, is this deal dead?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017