Good To Go 5 Shelf Bookcase Cherry + $15.29 SYWR Points $29.99 w/ In-Store Pickup at kmart.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Good To Go 5 Shelf Bookcase Cherry + $15.29 SYWR Points
$29.99
http://www.kmart.com/beginnings-5-shelf-wood-bookcase-cinnamon-cherry-finish/p-021W007123013001P 

Kmart has the Good To Go 5 Shelf Bookcase Cherry + $15.29 SYWR Points on sale for $29.99 with free in-store pickup where available. Otherwise, free shipping on $49+. Received 4/5 stars based on 77 customer reviews.

Note: Not a SYWR Member? Join free HERE! Also, make sure to check your account for additional coupons to further your savings HERE

• Color Family:Brown
  • Finish:Dark Finish
  • Material:Laminate
  • Overall Dimensions:71.125" x 24.5" x 11.5"

Compare at Amazon for $55.91.

Also on sale: Convenience Concepts Round Ottoman + $50.58 SYWR Points for $59.97

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fixed link:  http://www.kmart.com/beginnings-5-shelf-wood-bookcase-cinnamon-c...
Also available in Alder (Oak):  http://www.kmart.com/beginnings-5-shelf-wood-bookcase-oak-finish...

But the description, well : "The 11.5" height fits easily into many rooms..."

Also available in 3 shelf versions at the same 30% off regular pricing.

I believe most of their furniture has 50% (or more) back in points right now. It is in their ad for this week.

Unfortunately, the bookcases are sold out online. I needed some of these. I'll have to head to my local store tomorrow to see if they've got any. They're on the closing list and supposedly the "going out of business" sales get started on Friday, so I've still got three more days (after that, my closest Kmart will be over an hour away).

Based on reviews and the product pics, it looks like each of the 72" vertical sides come in two parts rather than one. Not sure how that can affect stability and strength.

Good find, nice.

Beautiful and useful for bedroom, save more place!

eurekaa said:   Based on reviews and the product pics, it looks like each of the 72" vertical sides come in two parts rather than one. Not sure how that can affect stability and strength.
  I would definitely pass for this reason. The only exception would be if I was fitting it inside a confined space.

This furniture is very good in use for me.

Available for pickup in Lansing MI!

If you've got a closing store, RUN there (by the end of the day Thursday, since the closing sales start Friday and these deals like 50% back in points will be off the table at that point) to get these if you want them. I couldn't get them online at all but my closing store had plenty in stock.

Also, for what it is worth, I got another $20 back in points for spending $50 for some reason. So I spent $60 and got $50 back in points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017