Greyhound New Year's Sale: Extra 40% Off

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Greyhound has a New Years Sale with an Extra 40% off Bus Fares using coupon code coupon code "CHEERS40". Some exclusions and blackout dates apply. Book by January 3 for travel from January 9 through February 28. 

https://www.greyhound.com/

Member Summary

greyhound
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did a trial run & got a RT ticket Bos to NYC, mid Jan. for 2 passengers for $62 + an $8 service fee.

Update:  Did the same trip (dates & travel times) on Megabus and the total cost is $54 but that includes reserved seating at a table each way.  The service fee (included in the total) was $2.00 (instead of $8 at Greyhound.)  Also, Greyhound offered priority boarding at a price that I did not select since the $ was too much in my opinion.

My test order from northern IL to northern WI was $26 round trip! Cheaper than it was in college with my student discount plus the bonus of Wi-Fi. Nice. Hope others can find some good deals too!

"Our production team will cover news and information on the Coach landtravel industry equally to our coverage of first class air travel," said national network TV news never.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017