YETI Hopper 20 Portable Cooler (Fog Gray/Tahoe Blue) - Now $257.18 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

YETI Hopper Portable Cooler - $265 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

YETI Hopper Portable Cooler -
Price has now dropped to $257.18
https://www.amazon.com/Yeti-YETI-Hopper-Portable-Cooler/dp/B00R483094 

Amazon has the YETI Hopper 20 Portable Cooler (Fog Gray/Tahoe Blue) on sale for $257.18 with free shipping.

• 100% Yeti
  • Imported
  • Material: [shell] DryHide (840D nylon), [insulation] Cold Cell rubber foam
  • Volume: 6.5 gal
  • Closure: zipper
  • Recommended Use: hiking & camping
  • Dimensions: 22.5 x 16.5 x 12 in 

Rated 4.4/5 stars from 239 customer reviews

This is the lowest price today by $34 compared to merchants listed on Google Shopping

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Sweet lord, I'm moving to Texas! Or Oklahoma! Thanks! I bookmarked the page and put it on my bucket list.

speckr (Jan. 03, 2017 @ 4:48p) |

I'd skip Rudys myself (been there and been disappointed) and get over to Blue Moon BBQ www.bluemoonbbqtexas.com It won't... (more)

zapy (Jan. 03, 2017 @ 5:01p) |

Blue Moon then...............thanks!

speckr (Jan. 05, 2017 @ 3:55p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what a waste of money.

Why exactly do I want a $265 portable cooler instead of my $10 Trader Joe's insulated bag?

Some people like to own nice things. For those that are in the market for a this, it's not a bad deal. I own this and the soft sided Rtic. Rtics are much easier to use. The yeti's opening is too small.

As a side note. All Yeti coolers become portable when they are picked up and moved.

Nice deal.

gave a good rate because this was rated bad cause of judgment of people instead of wheter a decent deal or not.

Why is this $200 better then a $20 Coleman from WalMart?

best cooler I got is a metal Coleman I dug out if the garbage

You have to check out Orca coolers....

rtic out of houston makes great ones to.

ozark trail has these now at BM WalMart... retail $50, on clearance for $30... grabbed one tonight. looks legit. yeti is a Vanity project.

I thought this was silly until I noticed that it has been marked down from $1199.97! What a smokin' deal! And if you click thru the pictures you can see that it's fully compatible with guns, making it a no-brainer. Thumbs up!

In for one for my BF, this bag is very fit for him.

Somehow, beyond any reasoning I can come up with, Yeti is a "Lifestyle Brand" and priced as such.

Michael Kors bag for men.

I can pack all my Monster cables in it!!

Hunter safety orange on the inside.. makes sense..

While YETI might be largely a status symbol for some, know that these coolers are NOT without their problems too....FYI...

YETI problems

Looks well, nice deals!

Nice MK bag, I like but no money

A nylon bag for $265?? Anyone who buys this should just resign their FW membership now.

Why fro that?

Well... They only have to sell one and they're in good shape!

delete

DOChicago said:   While YETI might be largely a status symbol for some, know that these coolers are NOT without their problems too....FYI...

YETI problems

Man, that link is the definition of first world problems.  We're talking about putting beer on ice here, right?

For those saying who would spend this much please keep in mind that this bag may not be for you and that is fine. If you want a Coleman bag or something cheaper then wait for that deal to come. We see deals on them quite often.

I'm going to throw in my two cents because that may be all it is worth. I own a Yeti. Prior to that I had (still do) a Coleman that was phenominal in keeping things cold. That Coleman could almost make it through a 18 hour drive in he summer in the back of my uncovered pickup and still have somewhat cold contents. If I were hauling fish from a deep sea trip I would always have to stop, drain, and refill with ice.

Now comes the day I won a Yeti cooler. Not only could the Yeti make that trip, but I could get home late and not have to worry about the contents till I had a chance to rest 8 hours. I didn't need to draina and refill with ice either. This thing is fantastic at that.

Take away: If Yeti hadn't set the bar so high it is likely that there wouldn't be knock offs and less expensive alternatives in this space. Are some of the alternatives just as good? Better? i don't know. Are the alternatives BEAR proof like the Yeti? I don't know. What I do know is that I'll likely never buy another cooler the rest of my life. Would I pay out the $$ for a Yeti today if I were in the market? I would most likely do so - both for the knowledge that they are proven and the name speaks for itself, and my tastes as well.

True, but would you have bought at this price b4 winning one and trying it out? $20 for a cooler and $245 left over buys a lot of beer!

The one I have is not the one this thread is about. Top answer your question I probably would have after research.

if you are going to buy a Yeti, here is the only way to get one

https://shop.rudysbbq.com/are-you-yeti-bar-b-q-package/

Wads

Sweet lord, I'm moving to Texas! Or Oklahoma! Thanks! I bookmarked the page and put it on my bucket list.

I'd skip Rudys myself (been there and been disappointed) and get over to Blue Moon BBQ www.bluemoonbbqtexas.com It won't cost you Yeti money and it has to be some of the best Q in Texas.

Blue Moon then...............thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017